Combine measurements | Syracusefan.com

Combine measurements

-Little surprised at Grant without shoes. 6'6.5. 7'2 3/4 wingspan...Crazy!

-Shame on those who criticized many of us who thought Fair was really around 6'6. Well he is 6'6.5 w/0 shoes.

-Ennis 6'1 without shoes.

http://stats.nba.com/draftCombineAnthro.html?pageNo=1&rowsPerPage=100

If I remember correctly, I believe Melo measured at 6'6.5" without shoes and LeBron was 6'7.25" without shoes. Jerami is lucky he has that wingspan. Good luck to all of them.

With his wingspan and athleticism, I think Grant will be fine as a face up PF

Aaron Craft is 6.075 feet tall and 192 lbs and Tyler at 6.1 feet tall is 10 pounds lighter. Never realized Craft was so "hefty", never thought of Tyler as being thin.

Last edited:
Aaron Craft is 6.075 feet tall and 192 lbs and Tyler at 6.1 feet tall is 10 pounds lighter. Never realized Craft was so "hefty", never thought of Tyler as being thin.
I think Tyler looks average for his height, Craft has always looked bigger; he was a tremendous football player in HS.

I think Tyler looks average for his height, Craft has always looked bigger; he was a tremendous football player in HS.

Also valedictorian of his high school class - impressive kid.

Also valedictorian of his high school class - impressive kid.
I majored in what he majored in, the fact that graduated with like a 3.9 while being a full time student athlete really impressed me.

I considered Ennis to be on the skinny side. Considering they're basically the same height (quarter inch diff.), I don't know that 10 pounds makes Craft "hefty." 192 pounds would put him as slightly overweight, compared to the average 6'1" dude. Since athletes tend to be a good 10-20 pounds heavier than 'normal' for their height, I would consider him very average size for his height, as a basketball player.

this comes up every year. some dudes have herman munster shoes and are like 2.5 inches taller with them than without them..

im surprised CJ actually measured as tall as he did. he looked like a 6'7 dude in shoes to me.

this comes up every year. some dudes have herman munster shoes and are like 2.5 inches taller with them than without them..

Herman Munster...now there was a player! With Grandpa and Cousin It on the bench.

Looks like Jerami needs new shoes...

CJ Fair without shoes: 6' 6.5''

Jerami Grant without shoes: 6' 6.5''

CJ Fair with shoes: 6' 8''

Jerami Grant with shoes: 6' 7.75'' :eek:

I just sent Jerami a pair of these which should help. This should now put him at 6'10".

img-thing.jpg

Ennius didn't rank too well with his verts (10th on his vertical and 8th on his running vertical).

Brooky03 said:
Not surprising.

Oh, and that's just point guards I believe as well, not all positions.

Ennis just had the 2nd fastest lane agility score. Consider me shocked considering how slow he looked at the top of our zone. Should be interesting to see if that alleviates the lack of quickness concerns with him.