Come on down, ECU? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Come on down, ECU?

SU2NASA

Why would USF and RU want to stay in the BE if the other 4 left? They can just go to CUSA and get away from the BBall schools. UConn has incentive to stay for BBall and likely does the same deal as Temple and UMass in the MAC for FB only.

Same difference to me, it's all just different flavors of a bad situation for them. And that makes me smile.

Hey, no fair! Nobody told us the BE was going to add the sixth best team in North Carolina! How do we get back in?

Seriously, can we put aside the rumors about who's joining the BE? We don't have to care any more. That's way up at the top of my "why I'm glad SU is going to the ACC" list.

Hey, no fair! Nobody told us the BE was going to add the sixth best team in North Carolina! How do we get back in?

Seriously, can we put aside the rumors about who's joining the BE? We don't have to care any more. That's way up at the top of my "why I'm glad SU is going to the ACC" list.

UNC, NC State, Wake Forest, Duke, Greensboro School of Barbers, East Carolina?

If louisville, cincinnati, wv and tcu did actually leave for the b12, wouldn't it be a good idea for the big east to take over the mac division so as to keep thier aq status? It would be a huge conference but would be beneficial to both sides even though it definately wouldn't be the strongest conference out there.

I...wouldn't it be a good idea for the big east to take over the mac division so as to keep thier aq status?
They wouldn't keep it. Yukon, Rutgers and USF are not enough to warrant AQ status.

East Carolina, Central Florida (probably), Navy, Army...yep, that looks like one hell of a conference going forward. It's a damn shame we're leaving.

Ah ok. Is there actually an process set up for aq status? Like so many wins against bcs schools or do many factors go into that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom