Class of 2019 - Commitment Watch | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 Commitment Watch

1FA2380D-F941-45E8-BC91-1C24D0754081.gif

My guess/wish Isaac

I THINK it will be one of the following:

OT Robert Boyd of Florida

CB Artemus McCorkle of Ga.

S Theodore Lucas of Fl.

If it's Lucas, I'll panic. Only has one other offer--Columbia.

I kinda hope it's...someone else.

Your list is kids that 2-4-7 is favoring Orange but it's way out of date. I wouldn't think it's any of the 3 unless Lucas made it up to camp and crushed it. There's been no action on Boyd in months and McCorkle I'm not sure has stepped foot on campus.

As you mentioned before with Yusuf Terry, CB project him to Baylor but I'd be shocked if he ever ended up there. WVU I could see but not Baylor.

Last edited:
You're list is kids that 2-4-7 is favoring Orange but it's way out of date. I wouldn't think it's any of the 3 unless Lucas made it up to camp and crushed it. There's been no action on Boyd in months and McCorkle I'm not sure has stepped foot on campus.

As you mentioned before with Yusuf Terry, CB project him to Baylor but I'd be shocked if he ever ended up there. WVU I could see but not Baylor.
I agree. It has to be a kid that has actually visited campus. Who knows it could be a kid that was at camp this weekend.

I agree. It has to be a kid that has actually visited campus. Who knows it could be a kid that was at camp this weekend.
...robinson was at camp right? Terry was not

Nazir would be a nice WR addition. Found his stats from the NIKE regional combine

6-0 1/2
40 - 4.68
SH - 4.15
PB - 34.5
VJ - 32.5
Rating - 91.92

also plays DB

Last edited:
Well, if you don't think that Terry will ever go to Baylor, and since he's announcing today and has already referenced the official SU offer, then it's got to be Terry, right?

I'm jiggy wid' it.

So if it isn't Terry do you promise not to burn down the forum?

What then would I do with all those verbal Molotov cocktails I've stored away for just such an occasion? Guess I can head on over to the political forum...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom