Conflicting info... Is tonight's game. 7 p.m. or 8 p.m.? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Conflicting info... Is tonight's game. 7 p.m. or 8 p.m.?

Is Hulu TV a good option for cuse basketball? It has the ACCN but appears to lack the regionals that we’re often slated? Im signing up for this or youtube tonight

It was...when it had Yes network.

The first game was on though.

Just wanted to take the opportunity to gripe about how 10 years ago I could watch all the games.

Now, with better technology, much more money in my pocket and thus willingness to pony up if needed, I can’t watch all the games.

Blackouts are so stupid.

Double middle fingers to everyone involved in making watching these games such a hassle if it’s even possible to watch them at all.

Just wanted to take the opportunity to gripe about how 10 years ago I could watch all the games.

Now, with better technology, much more money in my pocket and thus willingness to pony up if needed, I can’t watch all the games.

Blackouts are so stupid.

Double middle fingers to everyone involved in making watching these games such a hassle if it’s even possible to watch them at all.
Couldn’t have worded it better myself.

Blackouts are so stupid.

I co-sign with the aggressive nature of this post.

Do we know how local the “local blackout” is?

If I were, say, a two hour drive from Syracuse would I be good w purchasing ESPN app tonight?

Sidebar: MLB had me fill out a survey last night. My entire survey was dedicated to the stupidly of blackouts.

If I were, say, a two hour drive from Syracuse would I be good w purchasing ESPN app tonight?

If you live in an area of NYS serviced by a cable or satellite provider that carries the YES Network, it will be blacked out through the ESPN app, but you can still stream through the FoxSportsGo app.

I just came back in to ask the same question.

I’ve spent the last 45 minutes or so exploring different options. I still don’t have a solution. I feel like putting my phone through somebody’s forehead.

Blackouts are so stupid.

100% ridiculous. I cut the cord years ago when it was first a thing. Started with PlayStation Vue, then went to AT&T TV, then to YouTube TV for all the sports channels, then to Hulu when YTTV dropped the RSNs.

Got my father-in-law’s Fios login info to use for tonight on the Fox Sports Go app - but once I log in and it connects with my router, it boots me out because it recognizes that I have internet only with Fios. Even though I’m using my father-in-law’s cable subscription info.

This really blows. I can watch it on my phone tonight, as long as I’m not connected to WiFi. Incredibly frustrating all around. 2020.

They changed it a couple of days ago along with the time for Sunday's game. It has nothing to do with the roof. I think tonight's time change may have to do with the time of a leadership event that is about to start. The event ends shortly before the original game start time. It is a big event for all of the volunteer University leaders including the Alumni Board on which I serve. But not sure that is the reason either, but if we run over it would have conflicted with the original game time.
Saturday is the Rider game right?

100% ridiculous. I cut the cord years ago when it was first a thing. Started with PlayStation Vue, then went to AT&T TV, then to YouTube TV for all the sports channels, then to Hulu when YTTV dropped the RSNs.

Got my father-in-law’s Fios login info to use for tonight on the Fox Sports Go app - but once I log in and it connects with my router, it boots me out because it recognizes that I have internet only with Fios. Even though I’m using my father-in-law’s cable subscription info.

This really blows. I can watch it on my phone tonight, as long as I’m not connected to WiFi. Incredibly frustrating all around. 2020.

I signed into fox sports go with Hulu..and it told me I don’t have access to the game. Screw it. I quit.

I just came back in to ask the same question.

I’ve spent the last 45 minutes or so exploring different options. I still don’t have a solution. I feel like putting my phone through somebody’s forehead.
A VPN should work if you have one. Someone said in the football forum they were streaming from Las Vegas, which has also worked for me to watch the football games.

A VPN should work if you have one. Someone said in the football forum they were streaming from Las Vegas, which has also worked for me to watch the football games.
Streaming from Las Vegas? They have a stream?

Im spite dropping them. I’ll get a crappy product with sling for half the price.
I can’t do that right now... Sling doesn’t have local channels for Bills games.

I’m gonna need YES in the spring once baseball starts anyways. Gonna tuck tail and call Spectrum right now.:(

I’m gonna need YES in the spring once baseball starts anyways. Gonna tuck tail and call Spectrum right now.:(
No!!!

Yeah. I have sling, but I turn my VPN on to Las Vegas then stream through ACCNX.
Would you be willing to share details on how this is done? I’d love to be able to watch on my 65” TV tonight vs. my iPhone.

lol espn+ (i.e., espn streaming) still has it slotted as 7est - hope that's not a problem, like black screen for first hour of scheduled feed, show the first half game at 8 when it starts, then scheduled feed ends at 9 halfway thru actual game... guess we'll find out

Last edited:
Just did it. They added 50 bucks to my bill. (I have internet through them) Got all the channels I want. No need for cable boxes. Can stream through smart tv, phones, rokus, and hopefully ps4s soon.

So I assume $50 for the first year...then it will jump to like $120 or something insane after 12 months - at which point you call to cancel, and they offer you another deal.

Im so tired of their games and I haven’t even had them since like 2016. But my hand might be getting forced too.

So I assume $50 for the first year...then it will jump to like $120 or something insane after 12 months - at which point you call to cancel, and they offer you another deal.

Im so tired of their games and I haven’t even had them since like 2016. But my hand might be getting forced too.
Yep... round and round we go... if Hulu had just not cut RSN’s I wouldn’t be having to do any of this.

Yep... round and round we go... if Hulu had just not cut RSN’s I wouldn’t be having to do any of this.
Anyone know what the rough fair price for a roku is?

if you are local why do you need a stream to watch games?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom