Conflicting info... Is tonight's game. 7 p.m. or 8 p.m.? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Conflicting info... Is tonight's game. 7 p.m. or 8 p.m.?

Anyone know what the rough fair price for a roku is?
how good a roku do you want? i would go with the ultra (renewed) on amazon for $60.. but the newer ones cost $120 or so

How can I watch if I have YouTube TV and don't have YES?
Go to YOUTUBE HOME on your TV. Look for where your apps are. There is a button to search APPS. Search for Espn and install it. Once loaded...scroll down and find a game playing on ACCNX. Click on it and it takes you to menus where you select Youtube as your provider and enter your password. You should be ready to go.

Alright I got UNC vs. SC State women as an ACCNX game on the ESPN app! Score is 41-12! $5.99 well spent!!

* I’m gonna farkin snap when it tells me the Cuse game is blacked out.

Just did it. They added 50 bucks to my bill. (I have internet through them) Got all the channels I want. No need for cable boxes. Can stream through smart tv, phones, rokus, and hopefully ps4s soon.
Do you get the ACCN with that?

Anyone know what the rough fair price for a roku is?

how good a roku do you want? i would go with the ultra (renewed) on amazon for $60.. but the newer ones cost $120 or so

You can get a Roku HDMI stick new for $40 - $50, and less for a used one on eBay. Also, you might get a better Black Friday deal somewhere. I have a couple of Rokus. They're great.

You can get a Roku HDMI stick new for $40 - $50, and less for a used one on eBay. Also, you might get a better Black Friday deal somewhere. I have a couple of Rokus. They're great.

SlingTV gave me a free roku for signing up for 3 months, a couple years ago.

Just wanted to take the opportunity to gripe about how 10 years ago I could watch all the games.

Now, with better technology, much more money in my pocket and thus willingness to pony up if needed, I can’t watch all the games.

Blackouts are so stupid.

Double middle fingers to everyone involved in making watching these games such a hassle if it’s even possible to watch them at all.
I'm with you my man. I still can't get ACC Network because I have Comcast/Xfinity. Best cable/Internet service imo but the 2 sides still can't make a deal.

The game is on Fox Sports South tonight for me. Go figure Syracuse/Buffalo game in primetime will be live here in GA.

Edit: I really need to cut the cord... still.

Last edited:
Do you get the ACCN with that?
Sure do. I now have way more than I had with Hulu live. Not just sports but regular channels as well. Sitting back watching some Yankees Hot Stove right now. Happy as a clam. Will have NFLN & RedZone again.

Hulu ripped out all the RSNs and then said they were raising the monthly fee to $65 a couple weeks later.

Sure do. I now have way more than I had with Hulu live. Not just sports but regular channels as well. Sitting back watching some Yankees Hot Stove right now. Happy as a clam. Will have NFLN & RedZone again.

Hulu ripped out all the RSNs and then said they were raising the monthly fee to $65 a couple weeks later.

Is this the spectrum streaming?

I look on their website and it says 36.99 a month but I don’t see any Yes Network listed.

I go on the spectrum app on my phone and it says 44.99 a month...still don’t see any indication Yes is included? So confused.

I really just don’t want to talk to any of them though.

Is this the spectrum streaming?

I look on their website and it says 36.99 a month but I don’t see any Yes Network listed.

I go on the spectrum app on my phone and it says 44.99 a month...still don’t see any indication Yes is included? So confused.

I really just don’t want to talk to any of them though.
I called up, told the guy all the channels that I had to have and he made it happen. He was super nice and easy to work with. Made it happen quickly.

He tried selling me on switching to their cell phone service, but other than that, it couldn’t have been a better experience.

Alright I got UNC vs. SC State women as an ACCNX game on the ESPN app! Score is 41-12! $5.99 well spent!!

* I’m gonna farkin snap when it tells me the Cuse game is blacked out.
If you search on the ESPN app for the Cuse/Niagara game, click on the icon for it and it will tell you if it’s going to be blacked out for you.

Game on the ESPN app here in Charlotte says "blackout" also. That is just ridiculous.
Try the Fox Sports Go app. Mine says it’s carrying SU-Niagara at 8 tonight.

Is Hulu TV a good option for cuse basketball? It has the ACCN but appears to lack the regionals that we’re often slated? Im signing up for this or youtube tonight
Hulu lost YES network in October and I just found that out 5 minutes ago....

Matt park just said first pitch at 8:04. Yes I’m listening again. This blows. Matt park blows