Congrats Cuse 30-1 | Syracusefan.com

Congrats Cuse 30-1

I'll settle for 6-1 the rest of the way, as long as that loss comes next Thursday.

Awesome year. Congrats to the team and especially Scoop and Kris, who will be missed greatly.

30 regular season wins is simply a spectacular feat, and will most likely never be duplicated again. All Syracuse fans really need to charrish this moment.

LGO! Great season, and the most important stretch is coming up!!!!

I don't want to be greedy because this is truly an amazing season, but damn, I wonder what we'd be if Fab played vs. Cooley in South Bend...

As long as our last game is a win, I don't care about the numbers at this point.

All in!

I don't want to be greedy because this is truly an amazing season, but damn, I wonder what we'd be if Fab played vs. Cooley in South Bend...
You don't have to wonder, we would have won.

Probably fairly comfortably.

All In...9-0 Hell Ya! LGO!! !!!

Truly special. 40 years watching these boys and this team has trumped them all. Now, down to business...SUball

The bar has been set for all future regular seasons to be compared to.

If by some miracle everyone comes back AND we land Noel, I'm fully expecting an undefeated regular season next year.

At 31-0 the media scrutiny would be outrageous and no matter what JB or the players might say, they would feel a great deal more pressure trying to navigate through an undefeated season.

So I'll take 30-1. Just an incredible season. I'm thrilled. Great job guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom