Congrats to Coach Q and his team | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to Coach Q and his team

This team is VERY fun to watch. They play a fast paced style on both ends of the floor. I think their press is more fun to watch than the 3-pt shooting. It's an incessant swarm of players. You would think we had 7 players to their 5.

Peterson and Butler are a helluva backcourt. Butler made some huge deep 3's in a run that broke it open in the 4th quarter. Now if Cooney and G could only put on a performance like that today.

I honestly never thought I would see the day. Great job by all.

And it looks like they will have a great chance in the semis.

Breanna Stewart against SU in her final game? What a story that would be.

(At least until uconn blows it open in the first 5 minutes)

They said the US Hockey team would never beat the Soviets in Lake Placid...
For perpective the Mississippi State team that UConn led 61-12 at halftime and beat by 61 points in the sweet 16 beat this Tennessee team both times they played this year.

Great for them. They'll never beat UCONN but just getting to the championship game would be just like winning the championship.
I am so hoping a UConn opponent before us pulls off the upset of the century, because I agree with you. But it's incredibly unlikely. They are just in another stratosphere, and from what people here have said, it won't change until the number of scholarship players are reduced, and maybe not even then.

latest
latest
latest
latest

Orangemen said:
I honestly never thought I would see the day. Great job by all. And it looks like they will have a great chance in the semis. Breanna Stewart against SU in her final game? What a story that would be. (At least until uconn blows it open in the first 5 minutes)
Or in the end she loses her shot at a four-peat to her hometown team, forever regretting not going to Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom