Congrats to Sarah Fuller | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to Sarah Fuller

It was a publicity stunt - but Vandy Football is decimated and Women’s Soccer was one of the few groups of people on campus, so they asked, and she said yes.
Well it’s not like there hasn’t been about 14,000 publicity stunts involving male college football players over the years.

Also, it wasn’t a publicity stunt.

1st woman to appear in a P5 men's football game.

sure about that

1606603931619.png

I'm sorry but what's the point of this? I can understand if she fullly plays as a kicker(e.g. Xtra points, field goals, kickoffs with going down on coverage,) but this just seems like stupid P.C. stuff...

I'm sorry but what's the point of this? I can understand if she fullly plays as a kicker(e.g. Xtra points, field goals, kickoffs with going down on coverage,) but this just seems like stupid P.C. stuff...
Team has to get close enough for a FG, or score a TD in order to go for an XP. Same holds true for male kickers. Szmyt not having an opportunity last week was not a PC stunt.

Yeah, your entire kicking unit can't play because of COVID-19. Let's run a woman out there just for S&G's. How PC of them.

Team has to get close enough for a FG, or score a TD in order to go for an XP. Same holds true for male kickers. Szmyt not having an opportunity last week was not a PC stunt.
Not wearing thigh pads, and not running down on kick return coverage =
PC stunt...

Yeah, your entire kicking unit can't play because of COVID-19. Let's run a woman out there just for S&G's. How un-PC of them.
No punter either?

Their punter Harrison Smith punted 7 times for 303 freakn' yards, that's a 43 yard average. I'm sure he couldn't have handled K duties...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You mad at women?

7 women have played in college football games.(kickers) One kicker transferred from New Mexico to Colorado. Ya know. As a football player.

Sure, if Szmyt can't go, let's pull a women's soccer team member to play football, instead of using Cooney...:rolleyes:

I'm sure at some point down the road there will be a legitimate P5 female kicker. Too bad she won't have the distinction to be recognized as the first one, because of this bogus stunt by Vanderbilt...
You realize this is the first step to getting it being accepted as a real thing

While this may make you mad, here's a Gal in HS drilling a 42 yard FG. Carli Lloyd made a 55 yard FG at the Philadelphia Eagles traing camp, last year. Some Gals can kick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom