Congrats to Storrs State University Center for people Who Can’t Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to Storrs State University Center for people Who Can’t Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I understand the sentiment here. I hate UConn with a passion too. But we’re really in no position to be throwing stones right now. Hopefully that changes with next season, but they’re in a much better position than we are at the moment. That being said - screw them.

I mean, I understand the sentiment here. I hate UConn with a passion too. But we’re really in no position to be throwing stones right now. Hopefully that changes with next season, but they’re in a much better position than we are at the moment. That being said - screw them.

No way. Stones, boulders and oranges.. throw em all. That obnoxious fanbase deserves every one that lands.

Every fanbase has their share of nuts but it's a guarantee if you attend a UConn event as a rival fan, even in your own stadium, that there will be an incident of one of those schmucks being completely out of line.

Last edited:

Counterpoint

F@&$ em

No way. Stones, noulders and oranges.. throw em all. That obnoxious fanbase deserves every one that lands.

Every fanbase has their share of nuts but it's a guarantee if you attend a UConn event as a rival fan, even in your own stadium, that there will be an incident of one of those schmucks being completely out of line.
Yeah. Why are they all always so weird?

By who? In hoops?
The same people who a few years ago said all the schools outside P5 would end up sucking at hoops.

It’s OK, we’re all wrong sometimes. ;)

The same people who a few years ago said all the schools outside P5 would end up sucking at hoops.

were the millers no ragrets GIF

I mean - they obviously were a huge hoops rival for a solid 20 years.

A little different when you’re not in the same league, unless you make a point to play every year and keep it going - which doesn’t happen anymore.

I will probably have to go on a "dark retreat" like Aaron Rodgers if this happens, but I just want to go on record that it won't surprise me at all if they go to the Final Four.

Yeah it would suck- but it wouldn't be a surprise

I will probably have to go on a "dark retreat" like Aaron Rodgers if this happens, but I just want to go on record that it won't surprise me at all if they go to the Final Four.

When they lose, wonderful coach Danny...

bzaflp0rp3bmcdh6noxn.gif

Lol.. wonder how many are claiming they are set to go to the FF and get title #5 now...
Actually, there are a fairly large number of sports casters that are taking UConn to win it all.

And especially their coach.

I would say that over 50% of the threads on this board this year were to some degree throwing stones at our own program (or at least significant frustration), and at times quite justifiably.

We should be fine with taking shots at other programs even if they are doing better than us right now. Especially when its Storrs, and particularly Hurley.

I hate this sentiment. They're arguably our biggest rival. They actually have fans, unlike Georgetown, so that makes it more intense. We have every right to laugh at them. That's what makes rivalries fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.