Congrats to Storrs State University Center for people Who Can’t Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to Storrs State University Center for people Who Can’t Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

We would be riding high if we were able to stay in the BE by adding football schools. The NE is our natural home, just like it is for ucon. The question is whether football can succeed in the ACC. Our record improved but we still get out recruited. If football proves to be hopeless, I'd pine for the good old days.

1679235638980.png

All I did was post a fact. I mean this thread is intended to be celebratory. It says congrats in the title! I don’t know why some people have to impute the worst possible motives on their fellow man like that. Lots of insecurity and bitterness in the Boneyard and I think they should work on that. Maybe also focus on their game today tbh. It’s supposed to be a happy time after years of mediocrity.

View attachment 226166

All I did was post a fact. I mean this thread is intended to be celebratory. It says congrats in the title! I don’t know why some people have to impute the worst possible motives on their fellow man like that. Lots of insecurity and bitterness in the Boneyard and I think they should work on that. Maybe also focus on their game today tbh. It’s supposed to be a happy time after years of mediocrity.

They get butt hurt quickly over any criticism from SU fans. It's hilarious. Insecure and easily triggered...

View attachment 226166

They’re….still reading our board? Lol, why? Go tip cows or something.

They’re….still reading our board? Lol, why? Go tip cows or something.

Since they do... when they go for the look how obsessed SU fans are with UConn overused tagline... the response is simple... because it triggered this exact insecure response... lol knuckleheads

Bet them for final four when it was +700….gotta hedge misery always.
Yup. I’ve been doing emotional insurance hedging for 20 years. It’s great. You get to root to lose your bet. But when evil wins you at least make money.

I bet the Red Sox to win the World Series every year. I bet Duke and UConn to win the tourney every year. I have UConn at +1800 right now. And I’d LOVE to NOT get paid the $1,800 at the end.

Connecticut is just a highway people travel through to get to and from New York and Boston.

I can’t wait to absolutely crush them on the recruiting trail with Red as HC. Kids want to play for someone who is cool and collected, not someone who appears to have schizophrenia.

Lol, that’s wild. We’ve been to a Final Four and 2 Sweet 16s since then.

IDK. "You play to win the game!"

I mean, if we are keeping it real, is there anyone that honestly would trade in a FF and 2 Sweet 16's in that time frame vs. having 4 national championships to our lone in past 25 years? "One is the loneliest number" or so it goes...

Yup. I’ve been doing emotional insurance hedging for 20 years. It’s great. You get to root to lose your bet. But when evil wins you at least make money.

I bet the Red Sox to win the World Series every year. I bet Duke and UConn to win the tourney every year. I have UConn at +1800 right now. And I’d LOVE to NOT get paid the $1,800 at the end.
"Emotional insurance hedging" is an amazing phrase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom