Congrats to wolfgang shafer | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to wolfgang shafer

Pennsylvania Ave treated me well.
Oh, I remember Pennsylvania Ave very well for my pre-21 years. Only had one bad memory there (well, kinda funny, so it's not really a bad memory to me)..

I was at a house party and as was typical those days, Five-oh showed up. I saw a group of people jumping out a window at the back of the room (was on first floor), so I followed suit being 18 and all.. Sure as , it happened to be one of those houses where there were pits below the windows for basement windows... Well it was dark and I didn't notice pre-jump (was quite intoxicated at that point). So I jumped and smashed my face on the wood casing put in to prevent people from falling in those damn things.. My nose busted, so I quickly removed my button up to soak the blood.. As I took off to the front of the house, a van pulled up with the side door opened and there was a bunch of people i didn't know.. I hopped right on in and ended up hooking up with one of the girls in that van.. EPIC night to be able to seal the deal even though I busted my nose.. Got it fixed the next day and there you have it..

Pink house was the football team's gathering place during my days.

Yes, a Bomber! My alma mater in the news! Anyone remember the BombShelter?
it was opened after i graduated - but some of my teammates ran it, i used to go there quite often when i returned to campus, good times!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom