conn v cincy | Syracusefan.com

conn v cincy

Bless me Father for I have sinned. I think if Cincinnati wins out they pose a threat to us as the #1 Seed in the East. so Ummm go, stuff I can't type it twice.

Cincinnati isn't a threat for a 1 seed IMO. They are behind Kansas, Wisconsin, Duke, Villanova, Creighton on the 2 line and even Louisville. I think the only reason to root for UConn and I won't because their fans deserve misery for their butthurt is to keep them off the 8 line if you didn't want to play them 2nd round. UConn is a 6/7 seed right now and if they lose to Cincinnati and Louisville they could fall down to a 8 seed.

I see Ted Valentine is doing this game. Did anyone see the highlight of him tossing an Auburn fan earlier this week? We all know how vicious the Auburn basketball crowd can be!

i throw up in my mouth a little as i cast my ballot. huskies.

Cincy is no threat for a 1 seed.

Likely not, but they could potentially battle us for a #2 seed or (gasp) #3 in the East if we have a collapse. It has happened. We have to pile up advantages where we can for Plan B or Plan C scenarios.

The enemy of our enemy is our friend, if only for one game. UConn is more than a handful of jerkwads on their fan forum.

Never root for . Ever
Hmmmm

In a hypothetical Yukon vs. Georgetown matchup, who would Marsh root for? I mean, who would he root most against?

Moontan said:
Hmmmm In a hypothetical Yukon vs. Georgetown matchup, who would Marsh root for? I mean, who would he root most against?

I win either way because one of those teams would lose.

Could they just have Napier face off against Kilpatrick in a one-on-one game, and save us from having to watch the rest of this -show?

Teddy Valentine...refusing to 'T' up the coach...shocking. Cronin really went ballistic.

So confused regarding what constitutes a technical.

NC State coach can literally run to the free throw line DURING gameplay - no 'T.'

Jamie Dixon can go ballistic running onto the court - no 'T'.

Calipari barely does anything - a 'T.'

JB almost takes off his jacket running onto the court - 'T.'

Soooooooooooooo inconsistently applied.

Cincy has 29 points with 8 min left. People worry about nothing!

Did the UConn center pull a finger wag after he blocked Kilpatrick.

LOL, you are part of the reason (frontcourt) that has held back your team, and you are showing up a Naismith candidate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom