conn v cincy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

conn v cincy

This isn't even good defense. It's just horrible offense

Cincy is getting at least one offensive rebound every possession and can't capitalize.

I don't know what just happened.. but Cincy ball.. good enough for me.

This game is EMBARRASSING. Cronin is acting like an absolute boob for 20 mins straight. No one can score or even make a positive offensive move. Missed FTs, People falling on the ground every play.

I simply don't know what a charge is vs what a block is.

Neither do the refs. It's absolutely killing the college game

That was an absolutely awful charge call. There was almost no contact at all and the UConn guy goes flying back. Secondary defender sliding in again to draw the charge. Total anticipation call by the ref who was standing right there. I honestly think there are a lot of refs who just get off on making that charge call.

That was an absolutely awful charge call. There was almost no contact at all and the UConn guy goes flying back. Secondary defender sliding in again to draw the charge. Total anticipation call by the ref who was standing right there. I honestly think there are a lot of refs who just get off on making that charge call.

Yeah, I was laughing at the fact that there was pretty much zero contact and he still drew a charge.

Is it just me or is it every time you watch a game that involves 2 tournament teams the broadcaster always say "You do NOT want to see these guys in March" about both teams.

Yeah, I was laughing at the fact that there was pretty much zero contact and he still drew a charge.

And then they show one replay that clearly shows minimal contact and Patrick's comment is how he pushed off. Um, no he didn't. His arm didn't extend AT ALL. He was bracing for contact but there wasn't any because as soon as he got near the defender the defender miraculously vaulted backwards. Awful rule. Completely inconsistent officiating. Judgement calls affecting too many exciting close games.

Mick Cronin is such a baby. I don't think I've ever seen another coach in more of a perpetual state of poutiness than him.

That, honestly, was the worst basketball game I have ever had the misfortune of watching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom