Continued improvement = Dance team success | Syracusefan.com

Continued improvement = Dance team success

Flacusian

All Conference
This may well become one of the best "Flawed" teams in Syracuse history. Although the teams we have played recently aren't exactly suited to exploit our "Flaw"... the team continues to improve and I'd think it's safe to say that most of us didn't really see this coming, at least to the extent that they have really turned things around.

I think that James Arthur Boeheim is doing a sensational job of coaching this year and he seems to really do well with teams like this one that aren't necessarily expected to light the world on fire pre season. I have to say that this years team has become really enjoyable to watch and this season is unfolding as one that has some special aspects that are a welcome development after what has been a streak of bad juju.

This team is one that we can all be proud of and it will be fun to see how far they can take things.

Yep seems like we're actually improving as the season goes on, something that doesn't always happen.

Just gotta make the dance and who knows what could happen

The fact that we are only two wins away from "lock" status is nothing short of remarkable. Definitely one of JB's best coaching jobs.

The contrast in the way this team has played since JB's return might be one of the most obvious and striking demonstration of just how good he is. We have been blessed (hate that word in this context) to have witnessed his career.

af3a130173590e058f0f6a7067000e83.jpg

This may well become one of the best "Flawed" teams in Syracuse history. Although the teams we have played recently aren't exactly suited to exploit our "Flaw"... the team continues to improve and I'd think it's safe to say that most of us didn't really see this coming, at least to the extent that they have really turned things around.

I think that James Arthur Boeheim is doing a sensational job of coaching this year and he seems to really do well with teams like this one that aren't necessarily expected to light the world on fire pre season. I have to say that this years team has become really enjoyable to watch and this season is unfolding as one that has some special aspects that are a welcome development after what has been a streak of bad juju.

This team is one that we can all be proud of and it will be fun to see how far they can take things.

I like good teams that don't know they're not supposed to be good. :)

They really could've designed a better Pearl shirt for the dance team. At least give Pearl something to look at and provide inspiration.

Last edited:

Great post--I rewatched about 2/3 of our game against Lehigh [which was one of the first few games of the season] over the weekend, and it was attrocious. This team has collectively improved quite a bit. Sure, some key players have ascended into making more important contributions, but the transformation has been remarkable.

Unnecessary obligatory qualifier: I'm not suggesting this team is "great," that they are final four material, or anything like that. But I DO feel like we've gotten to the point where I feel like we could legitimately beat just about anybody on any given night. Despite that ridiculous 0-4 conference start, and the 4-5 Hopkins stint at the helm, we're actually on par with the resumes for a bunch of top 25 ranked squads--another impressive feat.

Tremendous bounce-back for the program. JB is doing an unbelievable job this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom