Cooney F4 | Syracusefan.com

Cooney F4

Given his reputation here that would be a pretty good irony. I mean he's been on at least 2 elite 8s, 1 final four and a team that was 25-0...

Cooney is actually the first Orangeman to be on 3 elite 8 teams (although he did redshirt on the first and wasn't playing)

If we get to the Final 4, depending on what happens today, Cooney's 3 down 9 may be the biggest shot of the year.

But wouldn't it already be that? Getting to the Elite 8 is a great accomplishment in and of itself, especially for a team like ours - no depth and unranked the whole year.

kmart128 said:
Well can we count Coleman? He was on the 2013 team. Even though he didn't play.

Sure. He and Cooney will be the only two to be on a F4 team twice. But I was looking at having played.

No matter what happens today, my pride for this team never has never been higher and never will be higher. I have been walking on sunshine for two weeks; for a month before I had been in the valley of the shadow. I would love to win, but don't expect it and therefore my mental health is quite stable. (It's all about me.)

So happy for the seniors, for the team, and for the coaches. That's the bottom line: pride and happiness.

Was thinking about this yesterday... This guy is gonna find his way into our collective good graces through sheer will and determination!
He already has as far as I'm concerned. No matter what happens today. After the Gonzaga game I officially take back every bad thing I ever said about him!

Couldn't agree more with Beadle above. After the way this season was going, to be in this position is like a dream. They certainly exceeded my expectations. After our second win on the first weekend everything after that is just gravy. Tough matchup for us tonight so our run may indeed end. I sure hope not. We are certainly due for a win against the Cavs. Keep it going boys

By the way, I thought we were ranked one week this year????????

He already has as far as I'm concerned. No matter what happens today. After the Gonzaga game I officially take back every bad thing I ever said about him!

the best thing about cooney is that he gives no flucks what we think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom