Cooney...... | Syracusefan.com

Cooney......

Status
Not open for further replies.

newmexicuse

All Conference
Trevor is what he is and and to think anything else......well that ship sailed two years ago.

That being said, I have a feeling that he has one more big game left in him (notwithstanding his recent slump) and I think he will be a huge factor in getting us past Dayton.

Trevor is what he is and and to think anything else...well that ship sailed two years ago.

That being said, I have a feeling that he has one more big game left in him (notwithstanding his recent slump) and I think he will be a huge factor in getting us past Dayton.

I really hope I'm wrong. I'd love nothing more than being wrong about him. But every time he hoists up a shot I say to myself "clank".

Why!?!?! we haven't even played yet. Why? Why? Why? This is a tired topic.

There should just be a "Daily Cooney". People come and gather on the Internet and talk about how life isn't fair, how they never became the doctors their parents wanted them to be and why grandma keeps asking when you'll get married and settle down.

Should be a hoot.

Why!?!?! we haven't even played yet. Why? Why? Why? This is a tired topic.

Law of averages? I'm hoping he plays like he did last year against ND. If it did happen then it might happen again. And after so many times of it not happening Trevor is due for a good game.

I really hope I'm wrong. I'd love nothing more than being wrong about him. But every time he hoists up a shot I say to myself "clank".

LOL! It hurts so bad I have to laugh!

There should just be a "Daily Cooney". People come and gather on the Internet and talk about how life isn't fair, how they never became the doctors their parents wanted them to be and why grandma keeps asking when you'll get married and settle down.

Should be a hoot.

We should of created a Cooney board 2 years ago, just like we had the NCAA/Fine Board.

Should be a hoot.
Atleast our fanbase hasn't given Cooney death threats like that Neal kid from New Mexico fans.

I mean wow. I get angry at Cooney but never would think about that stupidity.

MI0002786395.jpg

Atleast our fanbase hasn't given Cooney death threats like that Neal kid from New Mexico fans.

I mean wow. I get angry at Cooney but never would think about that stupidity.

Agreed. You wear the Syracuse jerseyand don't do anything to embarrass the program, you deserve respect.

Not sure how anyone gets to the point where you'd threaten somebody.

Just when you thought it was safe to come on this blog and Cuse had no more meaningful games this year...Cooney threads pull you right back in.

I sure hope he proves me and others wrong and they can make a deep run. I think it would be a good send off.

Some shooters start the game cold and then snap out of it. If cooney starts cold, bench him, he does snap out of it during the course of a game.

Any chance Waters and his cronies could do another "most overrated article"? I'll pretend I'm an assistant from PCU and just make outlandish statements about Cooney being a terrible human being who tortures small animals and people on syracusefan.com for his own amusement. Perhaps it would light a fire a la Gerry in the BET and inspire another "NOT 10 GAMES" tirade from JB.

Last edited:
Trevor Cooney is one of the hardest workers we've had at Syracuse and to continually trash him is so low rent.
This constant ragging on Trevor is an example of what is wrong in sport today in America!
Is he the most talented player in the ACC, no; however, he gives all he has each and every game.
This constant trashing of our players is a sick way to behave toward these young men who made a commitment to compete for Syracuse.

I'm in no way, shape or form a head coach. Like many others, I'd like to see Trevor come off the bench. Provide instant O' in maybe 18-30 minutes of court time depending on how effective he is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom