Coooooooooooooooooney | Syracusefan.com

Coooooooooooooooooney

Let's hope Grotto provides us w a Shakey Potatoes meter update after this one.

In other news, we can play however we want. Want to smack people around inside? We can do it. Want to hit from outside? We can do it.

when is your next rec league game? I'm hoping for a 5/9 night from you to keep the heat on
League night is Wednesday. I'm usually really selective with my shooting, but my team this season has one guy that can score so I'm playing duck and chuck and anxiously hoping to earn the label of "volume scorer."

In other news, we can play however we want. Want to smack people around inside? We can do it. Want to hit from outside? We can do it.

The swattage around the rim has been a dominating force for us the past few games. Been solid all season obviously but recently its been a force.

forwards dominated the Duke win, guards are doing it tonight (Cooney, Ennis & G are a combined 9/12; everyone else is 2/13)

pick your poison, ACC.

forwards dominated the Duke win, guards are doing it tonight (Cooney, Ennis & G are a combined 9/12; everyone else is 2/13)

pick your poison, ACC.
Yea but our guards played well vs duke too. Cj fair needs to do suntin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom