Copeland... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Copeland...

starting backcourt junior and senior year,
starting ? that's a bold statement...

R.76db3943cd718e67260921c1c2d9753f.jpeg

Q might get a few minutes at forward. Benny Williams is not warming up with the team tonight. Don’t know why.

If the genius in charge will not adjust to his beloved Zone getting shredded by switching to some man for a change of pace, please tell me why he won’t at least give some run to our biggest and possibly most athletic guard who just might impact the d a little bit.
I'll play the game... I'll take what is a turnover machine? for $500, Alex

If he isn’t happy with the ball in his hands 90% of the time I don’t think going anywhere else will make him happy.

Oh I'm with you. I'm also done trying to expect logic and common sense to apply to anything anymore lol

He’s transferring. We have seen the last of him in a Syracuse uniform.
If that’s the case, then good riddance. His body language on the bench has been terrible, doesn’t appear supportive of his teammates, and just sulks when he plays bad. He had a few good moments, but has overall been a disappointment for the two years he’s been on the team.

Of course, there are other examples of highly touted recruits being disappointments. Most notably, the number one high school player last year Dereck Lively at Duke, Zion Cruz at DePaul etc…

Hopefully, if he does transfer midyear, he can find his place at another school and be a productive college basketball player.

If the genius in charge will not adjust to his beloved Zone getting shredded by switching to some man for a change of pace, please tell me why he won’t at least give some run to our biggest and possibly most athletic guard who just might impact the d a little bit.
Copeland is completely out of control

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom