Corey Cooper | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Corey Cooper

We're still better off than having Tim Lane and Jeff Lowe.
I agree with Rocco's post immediately above me.
I also am now a big fan of the phrase "tethered to a juggs machine". I'll try it out down the shore this summer and see how many times I get slapped. But, the first time I don't get slapped means...

I'll take Jeff Lowe in a heartbeat!!

Very solid player.

I'll take Jeff Lowe in a heartbeat!!

Very solid player.

Really? He never caught more than 10 passes in any of his 4 seasons. Chris Clark had more catches last year than in any of Lowe's seasons. I hope the bar is set higher than that.

Really? He never caught more than 10 passes in any of his 4 seasons. Chris Clark had more catches last year than in any of Lowe's seasons. I hope the bar is set higher than that.

I don't care about the number of catches.

He was a very good athlete - a solid player.

I seem to recall a great catch and run for a TD against BC??

I don't care about the number of catches.

He was a very good athlete - a solid player.

I seem to recall a great catch and run for a TD against BC??

Yes, 2 of his 3 career TDs were in a game against BC. I think he should have stuck with lacrosse. I recall an underwhelming player. I wonder if he would have been at SU if his father wasn't the athletic trainer.

We didn't throw it a whole lot in those days.

Maybe not but still...Su has to be setting their sights higher than Jeff Lowe types at WR. Good kid, good athlete but an underwhelming WR.

I don't know. I remember him as a pretty good player. He was playing with guys like Johnson, Spotwood, Turner, bunch of good tight ends, McNabb was running the ball a lot, we had Konrad and McIntosh...

I'm saying, I think if you put him on some of our less talented receiving groups and he would have looked a lot better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom