Cornell Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Game Thread...

So many missed opportunities. Really frustrating. AND MADDENING! :bang: :bang: :bang:

Just aren't that good this year. Great game by Williams. Tough to lose winning 18 of 22 f/o

Terrible just terrible. Time for some changes staff shakeup is needed.

jr4750 said:
Just aren't that good this year. Great game by Williams. Tough to lose winning 18 of 22 f/o

Sadly, we're looking at another down year next year.

The drums are beating for Desko.

Have to think Desko is safe. The assistants? Not so much. Rogers did a great job when he moved to D, but it appears the bloom is off the rose. And the O is in need of some serious help.

orange79 said:
Have to think Desko is safe. The assistants? Not so much. Rogers did a great job when he moved to D, but it appears the bloom is off the rose. And the O is in need of some serious help.

I think Desko is safe this year. But I don't see a Final 4 in this team's future next year with the returning personnel.

Think he's on the hot seat next year.

I think Desko is safe this year. But I don't see a Final 4 in this team's future next year with the returning personnel.

That I can believe.

s-l300.jpg

It's hard to imagine how bad this team can look at times. The defense is a total disaster. So many errors and mistakes. This was a game we had to win. Season is pretty much over after tonight barring an ACC tourney run.

It's pretty evident this team wasn't making any kind of a run in the tourney the way they've played lately.

Now they might not even make the tourney.

Losing Mullins, McDermott, Grimm, Ciferri, Gillis and Hill on D

Barber, Donahue, DeJoe, Piroli on O.

It's pretty evident this team wasn't making any kind of a run in the tourney the way they've played lately.

Now they might not even make the tourney.

I don't see them making it now, UNC is gonna eat us alive on Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom