Cornell Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Game Thread...

white's 10 shots yielded 12 points. 6 of those from the line.
and all 5 of his threes were good looks that he missed - so? he shouldn't be shooting those? if you couldn't see that he played a good all around game (wouldn't surprise me) you were watching a different game or something

I really liked what I saw from White tonight - he was 0-5 from three but that doesn't concern me. He was very active and like you said, his off-ball movement was really good, and he rebounded strongly. We need him to be a complete player in the acc.
One nice steal, too. Made me think of Andy.

Game is fools gold (again). When the talent increases on the other team we just collapse.

We will see what we do next game.

Another good thing I saw, and this might seem like nothing to most folks, was the energy/excitement on the bench. I noticed guys like DC, TT and even Frankie standing/cheering when they weren't in the game. These guys have to get behind one another and play unified.

Another good thing I saw, and this might seem like nothing to most folks, was the energy/excitement on the bench. I noticed guys like DC, TT and even Frankie standing/cheering when they weren't in the game. These guys have to get behind one another and play unified.
Noticed this on the floor as well. Guys seemed to be really positive and pulling for each other. Makes me think there isn't so much a chemistry issue as just needing more time to gel with each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom