Cornell Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Game Thread...

I know we've seen this vs. every bad team. But I like Battle starting - I like the energy that can be provided off the bench from Robey/Gillon/TT.

It just nuts to me how much better the offense looks when Gillon is in compared to Howard

I think Gillon has his flaws that can't be fixed, mostly due to his height, but he's the better player at this point. 5th year senior vs. a sophomore who hasn't had a ton of court time yet.

Probably going to go to dinner soon. Will miss most of 2nd half. Keep this going for me please...

I think Gillon has his flaws that can't be fixed, mostly due to his height, but he's the better player at this point. 5th year senior vs. a sophomore who hasn't had a ton of court time yet.
I agree. I would have loved Gillon on last years' team. About 12mpg spelling Cooney/G with that shooting and quickness off the bench. Thinking of him at the top of the zone for significant minutes vs. ACC teams is scary to me, mostly because of his size

I used to know a guy named Peter Stiff, which doesn't seem that bad except when he had to write it last name first.
You lie like a rug. :)

back line of t-square , lydon and a-trey apparently have no interest in playing defense

image.jpg

This team reminds me of a playground bully. They beat the snot out of weaklings but when someone stands up to them they fold like a cheap suit.

Nice to see White actually attack the basket and move off the ball iinside versus just hanging outside the 3 pt line bricking 3's. He has been much more active today, hope it continues. As someone else noted above the back line D is atrocious, really need TT to develop some D skills quickly.

As much as I like TT's skills on offense, if his d is so bad, I wonder what his +/- is.

If we want to just let Roberson play... at the expense of Who's minutes? I don't trust having a forward playing center in conference games.

What's Thompson going to be like as a junior? Who's a good comp?
He needs strength but he's so confident in his skills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom