Cornell Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Game Thread...

I
I suppose with a name like Fallas, playing at South Carolina wasn't really an option.
I think his brother Richie is being recruited by them.

As much as I like TT's skills on offense, if his d is so bad, I wonder what his +/- is.

If we want to just let Roberson play... at the expense of Who's minutes? I don't trust having a forward playing center in conference games.

I'd say White doesn't need to play 40. That frees up some minutes. Lydon playing a lot of 5 is not ideal, but...lets face it, Coleman is not exactly Etan Thomas in there. And Thompson is struggling on D.

Out of 120 available front court minutes, how about something like:
White - 30
Lydon - 34
Roberson - 20
Thompson - 15
Coleman - 15
Battle - 6 (with the rest of his minutes at the 2)

How come the walkons execute plays better than the mainliners?

I'd say White doesn't need to play 40. That frees up some minutes. Lydon playing a lot of 5 is not ideal, but...lets face it, Coleman is not exactly Etan Thomas in there. And Thompson is struggling on D.

Out of 120 available front court minutes, how about something like:
White - 30
Lydon - 34
Roberson - 20
Thompson - 15
Coleman - 15
Battle - 6 (with the rest of his minutes at the 2)
Battle 6? I think I like his potential a bunch more than that. Where's "Gillion?"

if anyone wants to look at this game as some sort of team barometer please keep in mind JB is 40- 0 against cornell. take it FWIW.

if anyone wants to look at this game as some sort of team barometer please keep in mind JB is 40- 0 against cornell. take it FWIW.
But... optimism!

Battle 6? I think I like his potential a bunch more than that. Where's "Gillion?"

6 minutes at the 3. The rest of them at guard. I was only doing front court minutes.

The guard minutes are too depressing to do because no matter what Howard has to play a lot.

Well it would have been the seventh sign of the Apocalypse if we hadn't beaten them, so there is that.

At this point I just want JB to get to 1,000 this year.
Was hoping it was going to be at the BC game on the 14th at the Dome which I have tickets to, but not gonna happen now.

Nice to see White actually attack the basket and move off the ball iinside versus just hanging outside the 3 pt line bricking 3's. He has been much more active today, hope it continues.
I really liked what I saw from White tonight - he was 0-5 from three but that doesn't concern me. He was very active and like you said, his off-ball movement was really good, and he rebounded strongly. We need him to be a complete player in the acc.

white's 10 shots yielded 12 points. 6 of those from the line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom