Cornell Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Game Thread...

Marek showing frustration. He challenges shots, but has to stay away from the body, Jerami Grant style.

Jordan Tucker: 0-1 with a turnover in 3-4 garbage time minutes in a blowout over Elon.

Q. Greene: 0-4 with 1 assist against Utah Valley.

Role players/garbage time players off the bench against scrub teams. Can’t imagine that’s what they were hoping for.

People keep lining up to go to Duke to sit the bench and then transfer for some reason.

Jordan Tucker: 0-1 with a turnover in 3-4 garbage time minutes in a blowout over Elon.

Q. Greene: 0-4 with 1 assist against Utah Valley.

Role players/garbage time players off the bench against scrub teams. Can’t imagine that’s what they were hoping for.

People keep lining up to go to Duke to sit the bench and then transfer for some reason.
And there it is. And everyone knows what that reason is.
Yet still some of them can do it consistently without issue or consequence.

They look much better tonight than their first two exhibition games. Much better effort. Good start for a young team. I think this team will vacillate between being fun and at times painful to watch. I'm focused on watching the young guys develop, but truth be told, I'm already thinking of the talent on next years roster. If these guys work hard this year and get stronger, next year has the potential to be special.