Cornell Game Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Game Thread...

I know ...Cornell but very happy with the effort. Obviously need to get more efficient shooting the ball but I was happy with the defense. Every guy that played did some positive things so hopefully we got a confidence boost.

I like this team. I'd be surprised if we won more than 18 games - but we're young, we battle on the boards, and we have more "hustle" than I've seen in a while. I like what I see from Doleazj and Sidibe. I think Moyer will settle and be a contributor. Tyus will win us a few games on his own. Frank is Frank, we'll see. PC is definitely improved, if he can give us 15 minutes i'll be happy. Brissett has a lot of ability and looks like the type that will get better every wsingle game. Thorpe was a good get. Tonight he wasn't great, but he needs to be aggressive, he should average double digits this year.

More than anything though, bringing back Sidibe/Doleazj/Washington/Brissett/Moyer to add to Bazley, Carey and Buddy has me super excited for next year. To me, those returning 4 perfectly compliment the games of Bazley and Carey. Next year will be special.

I like this team. I'd be surprised if we won more than 18 games - but we're young, we battle on the boards, and we have more "hustle" than I've seen in a while. I like what I see from Doleazj and Sidibe. I think Moyer will settle and be a contributor. Tyus will win us a few games on his own. Frank is Frank, we'll see. PC is definitely improved, if he can give us 15 minutes i'll be happy. Brissett has a lot of ability and looks like the type that will get better every wsingle game. Thorpe was a good get. Tonight he wasn't great, but he needs to be aggressive, he should average double digits this year.

More than anything though, bringing back Sidibe/Doleazj/Washington/Brissett/Moyer to add to Bazley, Carey and Buddy has me super excited for next year. To me, those returning 4 perfectly compliment the games of Bazley and Carey. Next year will be special.

Second your comments about Chukwu. I haven't exactly been optimistic about his chances to contribute, but if he can give us what he gave tonight as the competition steps up, I'll be thrilled.

This team would have so much potential if Thompson was on the team still... Heck Jimmy Boehiem as a walkon would be good to have on this team. A 4 that can score would really improve this team. Hope Marek can use that 3 he hit to gain confidence for rest of season

I had a few freeze-ups here & there. Most lasted just a few seconds, had to refresh on a couple. My feed froze up just as Jimmy was approaching his dad in the handshake line & never resumed...I assume it was a nice embrace?

Waiting to replay.