Cornell Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Game Thread...

Deano

All American
Well dead even after first 4 minutes. Cuse needs to hit some outside shots. Like how DC has gotten off to a good start. I would keep feeding him inside.

Coleman has no touch around the basket. Rust, I hope.

Are we losing? :) DC plays so much smaller than his size...

Can't believe G missed that...nice follow by Lydon!

That was a crap call...no foul on KJ.

How is that not a block and instead a charge on Silent G??

Offense doing well...now stagnant again. Why we do this to ourselves?

Like to see a little Frank H. out there and give TC a blow.

When we have pretty much a non-existent inside game - yes. Oh how I wish Rak was still here.

And while what you see is 100% accurate, I think our interior defense is even worse than the interior offense.

We've scored 11 points in TC's two short stops on the bench - by all means, get him back in quickly!!!!

We may catch fire with him playing, but my god, this incessant need for him to be on the floor is strange.

If Cornell doesn't break through this year with the win, it may never happen...

If we don't start playing alot better, we are going to get throttled by some ACC teams.

If we don't start playing alot better, we are going to get throttled by some ACC teams.

By most of them. We're letting low D1 guards drive with us with ease getting to our weak inside D, what are elite or above average guards going to do? I think we'll rattle off some weird wins with hot 3 point shooting but at this point I'd be shocked if we get into the tourney.

Nice pass by Coleman (off the backboard)...he gets an assist for that right?

TR has no clue at times. TC makes a perfect pass to him and looses it then next time down instead of going right up for the shot, he takes it inside and misses..ugh!

And, no Frank Howard...'Break him out in Case of Emergency' remains his only hope of PT.

Maybe we'll get down double-digits in the second half and he can play.

I really need to see what TC does in practice that warrants this...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom