Cornell Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Game Thread...

Hopefully Joseph or Howard can step up and play point next year.

Battle isn't a PG. He doesn't even play point in high school.

Has Roberson ever scored on a non putback or receive a quick pass for an open dunk? 99% of the time he gets the ball he either puts up an ugly jumper or dribbles it like my grandmother would, take a couple of steps and pass it back to whomever passed it to him.

Harsh! ;)

Plus 6 in field goal attempts after freethrows and its because we out-rebounded them. A little clumsy on a few turnovers but not alot overall. I wasn't left saying anybody needs to play better at any point. Held them to under 50. Good for a midday holiday stroll in the park.

The thought never crossed my mind all year but I wonder if Doyin could compete a couple of minutes at PF. On nights Roberson isn't scoring, hes Jacked and knows how to boxout. I wonder if he has the lateral movement and speed to play that roll defensively. Hes got another year of elgibility to. Our frontcourt is going to be a monster next year in practice alone.

Watch Gmac's bench demeanor and his in -game player interactions... Already his proven his recruiting drive/skill...
Soon we will be hearing Hop mutter "et tu, GMac."

I thought they should have played a little better against Cornell. I am very worried once conference play starts we are going to have a rough time.

Watch Gmac's bench demeanor and his in -game player interactions... Already his proven his recruiting drive/skill...

So, because he seems just like Hop for the last 15 years or so. Interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom