Cornell Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Gameday...

Thanks appreciate the input. You put that more to recruiting and losing Adler and the goalie or coaching?
losing those two doesnt help but this is basic stuff that their players should be able to execute. however that young staff is teaching defense isnt working

Ok who told me this was going to be stressful?

Team hasn't looked this on since the early OOC games, crazy how bad Cornell is defensively. Ive watched them a few times this year but NYC is right, just horrific.

3rd violation already, no idea what's going on the X

Just as an aside, if you are a Spectrum Select Plus customer, you can now get ESPN+ for free.

You can activate it and get going by going to this URL:

I was told even though I have a gold subscription with far more channels than Spectrum Select Plus, I would have to drop down to it to get this deal.

So I am going to go to Verizon instead. Worse company ever.

But I hope all of you who are using Spectrum Select Plus can benefit from this.

I’ve never seen a long pole score no-look between the legs at any level of Lax. Like Derek Jeter on the flip home vs Oakland, what’s Billy Dwan even doing there??

now know what some of those camera angles remind me off, Batman

One thing SU needs to avoid is getting sloppy with the big lead, starting to see it already.

Just as an aside, if you are a Spectrum Select Plus customer, you can now get ESPN+ for free.

You can activate it and get going by going to this URL:

I was told even though I have a gold subscription with far more channels than Spectrum Select Plus, I would have to drop down to it to get this deal.

So I am going to go to Verizon instead. Worse company ever.

But I hope all of you who are using Spectrum Select Plus can benefit from this.

Odd. I got Disney + without a problem.

Billy dwan big long pole almost grabbed that outta the air.

You dirty espn announcers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom