Cornell Gameday... | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Gameday...

Leave now. Don’t stay. No handshakes or anything. GET ON THE DAMN BUS AND LEAVE.

Final stats:

Final Cornell Lax.JPG

Have an A+ ssdm in Rice and the rest are D-. What a joke. What an absolute embarrassment. Long list of players who need to take a long look in the mirror.
It's true Rice is the only one the rest are very weak

thompson again clean look n can’t bury it. This was garbage of game defense gave O chances n they choked. Every overtime lost was O choking. Yes refs made this game get close but ultimately we killed ourselves n stopped playing offense

Undisciplined and lack of basics

This 1000%, like Babers, gaits teams continued to have a major issue with discipline and penalties. Also like Dino its the same mistakes over and over. Cornell goes 10 man and SU falls apart clearing. Forget the fact we can't win an OT game 3 goals in the 2nd half against this god awful Cornell defense? Unforgivable.

Won’t lie had feeling even from before game started even yesterday when i watched the interview with stevens n he said he never beat cornel. When heard that just had this gut feeling. We came out hot n thought maby it’s something i ate but still didn’t go away. N was right complete choke

I don’t unalive and pancake turtle burboun smokestack purple what happen don’t now to see the mud puddle and lost I quits

Have an A+ ssdm in Rice and the rest are D-. What a joke. What an absolute embarrassment. Long list of players who need to take a long look in the mirror.
Hottle was mostly okay tonight but pressing out to the 40 in OT created the unsettled situation that ultimately ended the game.

I’m confident Coach O can fix that.

The offense going in the tank in March’s absence makes Gait look horrible

Unserious program
Good way to put it. They can’t be taken seriously when your coordinator is getting kicked out of 7-0 games and you blow a monster lead in a game you’re favored.

I personally think that they get outworked almost every game. It always seems like the opponent wants it more. Until that changes, this is who they are. Carolina now a MUST win and Petro will be out for blood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom