Cornell Gameday... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Gameday...

Bad switch there but kirst is kind far n was going low whole time mark i feel has to get that. There was no trick or anything low shot to low goal

We remain the hunted and aren’t the hunter despite not being all that good

Bad switch there but kirst is kind far n was going low whole time mark i feel has to get that. There was no trick or anything low shot to low goal
If it weren’t for Mark standing on his head Cornell would have blown us out in the second.

The one touch he has makes a great feed to a missed finish.

Offense seem to have no idea what to do that entire 4th. They scored only one goal that entire 4th n was english tying send overtime goal. Gait has no offensive knowledge? Also please stop with the stall ball unless it’s under a min n can run clock completely out. Can’t just try waste 6mins of game that is barely a lead.

If Mule isn’t out and birty or Leo ain’t starting im drinking the Gaits house to have a talk.

Won’t lie had feeling even from before game started even yesterday when i watched the interview with stevens n he said he never beat cornel. When heard that just had this gut feeling. We came out hot n thought maby it’s something i ate but still didn’t go away. N was right complete choke
Gotta feel for him especially after that game tying assist to force OT

This 1000%, like Babers, gaits teams continued to have a major issue with discipline and penalties. Also like Dino its the same mistakes over and over. Cornell goes 10 man and SU falls apart clearing. Forget the fact we can't win an OT game 3 goals in the 2nd half against this god awful Cornell defense? Unforgivable.
The shots in OT were all garbage. Terrible angles.

Hottle was mostly okay tonight but pressing out to the 40 in OT created the unsettled situation that ultimately ended the game.

I’m confident Coach O can fix that.

The offense going in the tank in March’s absence makes Gait look horrible

Coach O was pretty bad tonight as well. The junk yard dogs should have been junked early, they gave up a ton of easy goals throughout the game. I can’t believe I’m saying this but Kol had Goldstein locked up most of the game, there was no need to go to Caccamo (who gave up an early goal).

Honestly they showed their true colors tonight and they just don’t have enough. Gait lost control early and never should have let his players get away with half the stuff they did. Played right into Cornell’s hands. What a joke

Do we have anyone with a Tucker style shake and bake?

This was game gait had chance to prove what he can do without his OC n it didn’t look well. Offense looked confused didn’t have plan of attack. But the missed open looks is horrible for D1 guys. Well this season def just got interesting. Have to win unc no doubt and maby uva for seed.

If it weren’t for Mark standing on his head Cornell would have blown us out in the second.

And if the Cornell backup played the entire game they probably get blown out too.

I don’t unalive and pancake turtle burboun smokestack purple what happen don’t now to see the mud puddle and lost I quits
Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

Seriously though, it sounds like you’ve enjoyed yourself tonight. Be safe & rock on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom