Cornell Gameday... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Gameday...

Coach O was pretty bad tonight as well. The junk yard dogs should have been junked early, they gave up a ton of easy goals throughout the game. I can’t believe I’m saying this but Kol had Goldstein locked up most of the game, there was no need to go to Caccamo (who gave up an early goal).

Honestly they showed their true colors tonight and they just don’t have enough. Gait lost control early and never should have let his players get away with half the stuff they did. Played right into Cornell’s hands. What a joke

I thought they were gassed in the fourth OT because of the vanishing offense and turnover central.

Wish our close D would look to run the ball upfield more than sit back in a trot on clears

I was really hoping they would’ve put a camera in ANY of our offensive huddles with Gait but they never did. We called a timeout on offense in OT & they show 20 secs of our defensive huddle.

And if the Cornell backup played the entire game they probably get blown out too.
He was stellar in the second half.

A few too many casual shots gave him confidence and he stole the game.

I was really hoping they would’ve put a camera in ANY of our offensive huddles with Gait but they never did. We called a timeout on offense in OT & they show 20 secs of our defensive huddle.
girl GIF

They did. She was drawing up the plays.

On one hand we're still a young team but the mix of transfers the past couple years doesn't seem to be paying off in these close games. The offense has moments but who is that dawg out there that wants the ball in crunchtime? Doesn't feel like we have that player.

I can't even look at Gary... like I genuinely hope he steps on a Lego... I'm pissed! And if he gives some bull crap responses in the post game...

If we miss the tournament again, Gait needs to be on thin ice next season. He’s brought in talent, but all other aspects of the program are lacking.

On one hand we're still a young team but the mix of transfers the past couple years doesn't seem to be paying off in these close games. The offense has moments but who is that dawg out there that wants the ball in crunchtime? Doesn't feel like we have that player.
It's supposed to be Spallina, but it hasn't happened yet.

It's April.

Nobody's young anymore.

Leo had a shorty on him in OT.

Made a great feed to Thomson in front of the cage, but got stoned.

Too many UNFORCED turnovers. Too Many.

Need to clean this up for UNC and UVA, and a rematch with ND in the ACCT.
Thomson went for the twister finish after he buried one just fine earlier on the doorstep with a traditional finish. I think he needs to focus more on keeping things basic.

To make that 100% worse Cornells short sticks have been a mess all year worse then ours. Gait not sitting him was a terrible look. Way to much CEO head coaching going on.
Gonna be difficult to manage young players’ expectations when transfers come in and play like Mule while they ride the pine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom