Could careless about these losses some of you get all worked up | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Could careless about these losses some of you get all worked up

It did last year...

This team has a lot more upside than last year, not sure how it's comparable. We had two Senior guards who were great on defense and mostly maxed out their offensive ability by this time.

I'm with the Francis' of the world(if you follow him on twitter) when it comes to this team. What we see in February will be much different than this.

I think after 2013 and 2016 fans would learn to be patient, but I know that's not how most people are.

This team has a lot more upside than last year, not sure how it's comparable. We had two Senior guards who were great on defense and mostly maxed out their offensive ability by this time.

I'm with the Francis' of the world(if you follow him on twitter) when it comes to this team. What we see in February will be much different than this.

I think after 2013 and 2016 fans would learn to be patient, but I know that's not how most people are.

All I'm saying is if we go 9-9 in ACC play, without winning these preseason games, we will be watching SU in the nit.

All I'm saying is if we go 9-9 in ACC play, without winning these preseason games, we will be watching SU in the nit.

Yes, but I think we win the rest of our OOC games and go at least 12-6 in the league. 23-8 will get us at least a 5 seed in this conference.

Yes, but I think we win the rest of our OOC games and go at least 12-6 in the league. 23-8 will get us at least a 5 seed in this conference.
Love the optimism. Hope you're right. Based on the last two games, I think 10-8 is more likely, but I'll take your guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom