Couple players I don't recall seeing Friday.. | Syracusefan.com

Couple players I don't recall seeing Friday..

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
Brandon Sharpe? Cam Lynch?

Did these guys play at all?

not really -- Lynch probably should have been red shirted -- but we are beyond that at this point

Sharpe definitely played his fair share of downs. I don't recall seeing Lynch. I didn't notice much, if any, of Micah Robinson though.

not really -- Lynch probably should have been red shirted -- but we are beyond that at this point
Why? Lynch has played a significant role this year.

I saw Sharpe but not Lynch. He seems to be playing far less then in early priorgames.Dan zvaughn is getting the PT in is last season.

lynch has not seen must action last few weeks - and would have benefited from RS

Ah
I saw Sharpe but not Lynch. He seems to be playing far less then in early priorgames.Dan zvaughn is getting the PT in is last season.

Ahhh, Dan Vaughn. The veteran who blatantly overpursued on the first TD run...

Ah

Ahhh, Dan Vaughn. The veteran who blatantly overpursued on the first TD run...
The same.Dan has been one of those "good soldiers" while here at Syracuse . Misused and neglected for the most part. Maybe his talent never reached the so-called potential level.:noidea:

Dan is a great practice player
I know that and that he knows the whole defensive package on the field like a coach. Let me just acknowledge that and say that knowledge doesn't always translate to excelled performance. At this point Lync;)h offers a better talent out there. That is not a Dan put-down. Its merely acknowledging Lynch's ability and performance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom