COVID Impacts Men's Basketball Prior To Niagara Tip | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

COVID Impacts Men's Basketball Prior To Niagara Tip

Buddy is the only starter not warming up.

All the asst coaches are on the court, except JB who never comes out for warmups.

I mean I guess at this point that's the only logical explanation-
apparently now it's just a free for all across the country where each team is able to do as they (or the county in which they're located?) see fit
:confused:
Gonzaga just did it too

Start Kadary at the 1 and Joe at the 2. I want to see it.
Think you have to. Griffin can play the 2... but with Sidibe out it doesn’t make sense.

either Bras or Kadary will start I’d guess ... maybe Edwards?

I am no longer able to open tweets on this site. Any chance you could give a super shorthand update???

The guess is that county health officials have approved of SU's contact-tracing efforts with "tracking devices'' worn by players. Therefore, some players are sitting out tonight while the rest are OK to play.

Think you have to. Griffin can play the 2... but with Sidibe out it doesn’t make sense.

either Bras or Kadary will start I’d guess ... maybe Edwards?
For sure - I’m talking ball handling duties though. I want to see Kadary running the offense and Joe off the ball.

Makes sense if Buddy has it, considering his dad had it just a couple weeks ago. Who is he closest to on the team?
He'd be the most likely to get it.

Matt Park tweet:

Again, to be abundantly clear... The University hasn’t announced which person is positive and won’t. That someone doesn’t dress tonight doesn’t mean they’re positive. That someone isn’t warming up, yet, doesn’t necessarily mean they’re among the group in question.

Not a great example if SU is playing while some team members tested positive Not a good look. There’s no way anyone is going to get through the next two weeks. It’s only going to get worse. How in the world has the football team been covid free for three months and the basketball team (coaches family) can’t get through two games?

Not a great example if SU is playing while some team members tested positive Not a good look. There’s no way anyone is going to get through the next two weeks. It’s only going to get worse. How in the world has the football team been covid free for three months and the basketball team (coaches family) can’t get through two games?

We don't know that Buddy tested positive.

SOMEBODY tested positive, and Buddy may have been in contact with them.

Matt Park tweet:

Again, to be abundantly clear... The University hasn’t announced which person is positive and won’t. That someone doesn’t dress tonight doesn’t mean they’re positive. That someone isn’t warming up, yet, doesn’t necessarily mean they’re among the group in question.
Sure Jan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom