COVID Impacts Men's Basketball Prior To Niagara Tip | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

COVID Impacts Men's Basketball Prior To Niagara Tip

The virus can incubate 5 days after contact.
Anyone can test negative for 4 days in a row and then test positive on day 5.

Whoever is contact with a person who tests positive should isolate for 5-7 days.
Your smart, how does the test work?

Your smart, how does the test work?
They stick a suave up your nostrils up high and it hurts for 5 seconds and they test your saliva from those suaves.
That is PCR test which is the most accurate test.

You can test negative for 4 days and then on the 5th day test positive.

For safety anybody in contact with a person who has tested positive should isolate for 5 days.

So Kadary and JG3 in the backcourt ... AG plays backup to them. Well see a lot of Bras and Andelem/Edwards’s
Tonight is going to be a great opportunity for guys on the bench to show that they deserve to play.

It will be interesting to see if Kadary starts, with JG3 at PG, AG and QG at forward and Marek at center, or Griff starts at SG and Anselem starts at C. I am guessing the former but you never know with JB.

You might see Braswell start and Griffin at the guard spot, but I doubt JB wants to make Griffin a future option in the backcourt.

They stick a suave up your nostrils up high and it hurts for 5 seconds and they test your saliva from those suaves.
That is PCR test which is the most accurate test.

You can test negative for 4 days and then on the 5th day test positive.

For safety anybody in contact with a person who has tested positive should isolate for 5 days.
How do people test positive and have a second test and test negative the same day? Like Elon Musk who had 4 tests the same day and 2 came back positive and 2 negative.

You play, one guy isn’t half the team
I’m certain he was referring to the safety of thr players ... not canceling the game because Buddy can’t play

How do people test positive and have a second test and test negative the same day? Like Elon Musk who had 4 tests the same day and 2 came back positive and 2 negative.
Cause the rapid tests are idiotic and not reliable

False positives happen. The PCR test is the best test but it can be wrong up to 10% of the time.

Nothing is perfect. That is why symptoms help in determining whether if someone needs testing.

25% of the population is thought to be asymptomatic where they can get it and it doesn’t affect them. However it may not hurt them but they spread the virus to others who aren’t asymptomatic.

The virus can incubate 5 days after contact.
Anyone can test negative for 4 days in a row and then test positive on day 5.

Whoever is contact with a person who tests positive should isolate for 5-7 days.
the positive test was done last week so saturday or earlier that would exceed the 5 days

the positive test was done last week so saturday or earlier that would exceed the 5 days
The earliest the positive test could have been is Saturday. We played last Friday.
No chance JB played a player who had been in contact with a positive test.

Thus the earliest the positive test could have been is Saturday.
Sunday-Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday would be the 5 days of isolation.

Thus the earliest the 5 days could expire would be tomorrow.

What is the policy? Clearly it's changed since JB testing positive. Who has the power or sets the policy - SU? ACC? County?

JB on pregame. Sound terrible. Quick Matt park interview. Looks like he may still be sick?

We are dealing with a disease that isn't even a year old.

False positives happen. The PCR test is the best test but it can be wrong up to 10% of the time.

Nothing is perfect. That is why symptoms help in determining whether if someone needs testing.

25% of the population is thought to be asymptomatic where they can get it and it doesn’t affect them. However it may not hurt them but they spread the virus to others who aren’t asymptomatic.
Who gives a rats ass about false positives, waiting until symptoms misses a bunch of real positives

I pity people who know me in real life because I'm a broken record

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom