Coyle leaving for Minnesota AD job | Syracusefan.com

Coyle leaving for Minnesota AD job

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard

Coyle is visiting campus Wednesday to interview with the search committee, and meet with coaches and other leaders in Gopher Athletics, faculty, and senior university leaders as part of the final steps of a comprehensive national search.

Is he living in a hotel near the airport like Mitch Browning?

Whitey23 said:
730421126514380800 Coyle is visiting campus Wednesday to interview with the search committee, and meet with coaches and other leaders in Gopher Athletics, faculty, and senior university leaders as part of the final steps of a comprehensive national search. wut?

Well, that's interesting.

Coyle is visiting campus Wednesday to interview with the search committee, and meet with coaches and other leaders in Gopher Athletics, faculty, and senior university leaders as part of the final steps of a comprehensive national search.

wut?
Yep. He's gone.

Oh great - that's just what we need.

passthru_imagecredit_BoeheimCoyleBabers_graphic92.jpg

What about the No Huddle Tour?

lol what's the appeal of Minnesota? And I mean this in every way it could be interpreted, not just athletics.

Did he just hate everybody in the administration here?

Huh. Guess we'll remember him like we remember Chris McCullough.

Without the benefit of advance notice, I hope SU just sticks an interim tag on one of his deputies and lets him or her try out the job for a year. Might save a little money and the athletic department isn't likely to be seeing any dramatic changes in the next year.

lol what's the appeal of Minnesota? And I mean this in every way it could be interpreted, not just athletics.

Did he just hate everybody in the administration here?
citing family reasons

Huh. Guess we'll remember him like we remember Chris McCullough.

Without the benefit of advance notice, I hope SU just sticks an interim tag on one of his deputies and lets him or her try out the job for a year. Might save a little money and the athletic department isn't likely to be seeing any dramatic changes in the next year.
Pete Sala come on down...again.