Coyle leaving for Minnesota AD job | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Coyle leaving for Minnesota AD job

"Got a lot of dope to move? Need a private vehicle to make unwanted sexual advances to members of the media? Got a lot of invisible trophies that need moving? We'll do all of that with so much mediocrity you won't even remember we exist! © "

- The Golden Rodent Moving Co.

Somebody alert the State Police to stop that truck at the state border and check to see if he is leaving with any SU Football Program gear.

he's a real gem by god
upload_2016-6-8_18-43-3.png

the school's director of communications for the football program, said in a statement that the school doesn't own the truck and the decision to use that specific design to move Coyle was made without the knowledge of Coyle or the athletic department.
66386bf0ae34979bb1577e2b9f0ae917.jpg

the school's director of communications for the football program, said in a statement that the school doesn't own the truck and the decision to use that specific design to move Coyle was made without the knowledge of Coyle or the athletic department.
Saw this in the comments, I guess they don't technical own the trucks. They just lease them. Guy is full of it. What else would the company send?

atlantamafia.com/Big_10_Transports.htm

Either mark has zero attention to detail or it was a simple fu to Syracuse. Neither reflects well on him at all. Suprised no thread on this.

oh come on, there is no way a detail like this gets overlooked. Coyle is some kind of special type douche. I don't even believe that his family actually moved here or had any notable belongings to move.

TheCusian said:
two football players get caught doing drugs < whole wrestling team selling drugs to other sports teams and students

The Golden Rodents, everyone

That's fun for Coyle, they're cooked.

images-7.jpeg

Gopher Everett?

I didnt say he overlooked it, I said there are 2 possibilities, you sorta made my point.
oh come on, there is no way a detail like this gets overlooked. Coyle is some kind of special type douche. I don't even believe that his family actually moved here or had any notable belongings to move.

Yeah, The school probably has an agreement with Allied moving to lug it's football stuff to games so it doesn't "own" the moving van and Coyle didn't specifically ask that a Minn football van be used. You have to know how to read this stuff. Did we send a SU truck to Boise?

People waste a lot of energy being upset about meaningless things.
I was very disappointed when it happened .. that was weeks ago. It's not like Coyle's worth the time or trouble to fret over at this point. We're all moving on. But when someone calls him a douche for having a big M truck cart off his stuff, the shoe certainly seems to fit.

reedny said:
I was very disappointed when it happened .. that was weeks ago. It's not like Coyle's worth the time or trouble to fret over at this point. We're all moving on. But when someone calls him a douche for having a big M truck cart off his stuff, the shoe certainly seems to fit.

I think the truck confirmed the prexisting douchiness, not that anyone was wasting their time by being angry.

But whatever. Can't wait for camp to start. We need 15 min clips of grainy buffered video to argue over ;).

Anyone know what is happening to the staff he brought in? What a terrible situation for them.