Craft | Syracusefan.com

Craft

OburgCuse

Starter
is gonna be a pain in our ass

but good thing is O$U turns the ball over a load anyways.

but good thing is O$U turns the ball over a **** load anyways.
I really worry about his ball pressure. Scoop has some very good qualities but handling really tough ball pressure isn't his strength.

I posted the same thing in another thread...Scoop needs to protect the ball.

craft vs waiters will be better than mayweather vs pacquiao

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

craft vs waiters will be better than mayweather vs pacquiao

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Craft is 6'2" and, like the dreaded Providence scourge John Linehan from the early aughts, he's a serious nuisance who loves to live inside your uni, somehow swiping constantly with decent effect, and without getting called for hacking across the forearm. I've actually been wondering whether OSU might try to use his ball-hawking defense as an attempted counter to the new Microwave. I think this would be a mistake, as Dion would likely juke his ass in the open court and leave him looking for his jock somewhere near the elbow.

GO ORANGE

We have 3 (4) guards that can handle the ball. They can throw Craft on Scoop, Dion or Triche...and whoever doesn't have Craft guarding him can handle the ball on that possession.

Ohio State doesn't turn it over very often. In fact, they turned it over only 17.7% of their possessions prior to tonight (which is 43 in the country). They do, however, get a little sloppy with the ball in bunches. But for most of the game, don't count on them turning it over too much.

Hopefully we get some refs that love to call hand checks. Throw Dion at Craft and let him pick up some cheapies.

Craft will check whoever is hot. Problem is any one of our guards can go for 20 in a heartbeat.
Shut one down, another pops up.

My favorite non-Cuse player in the country. I absolutely love watching that rosy-cheeked MF'er play bball.

My favorite non-Cuse player in the country. I absolutely love watching that rosy-cheeked MF'er play bball.

I do too and I hate OSU. The guy plays the game the right way and he will burn you if you leave him alone on offense. He has shut down some good players.

The positive is OSU isnt nearly as proficient as UW at shooting threes BUT they have better inside players in Sully and Thomas. As I predicted, Bergrren was a pain. I still think Buford is the key. He has the ability to torch the zone from anywhere.

Craft is 6'2" and, like the dreaded Providence scourge John Linehan from the early aughts, he's a serious nuisance who loves to live inside your uni, somehow swiping constantly with decent effect, and without getting called for hacking across the forearm. I've actually been wondering whether OSU might try to use his ball-hawking defense as an attempted counter to the new Microwave. I think this would be a mistake, as Dion would likely juke his ass in the open court and leave him looking for his jock somewhere near the elbow.

GO ORANGE
That would be a match-up I want to see.

I expect that Craft is going to have a much harder time with our guys than cincy. Expect Jim to work the refs and i dont think he will get away with the number of fouls that he was allowed against cincy. I would say half of his picks were a result of hacking. Jim will go bat over this and i think that craft is in for a long night. I also expect us to use the weave a ton on saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom