CRAVING A PRACTICE REPORT | Syracusefan.com

CRAVING A PRACTICE REPORT

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
i know practice was closed but i'm at the point in the year where I need to be fed Syracuse Football info...

First day of practice. Can't imagine much happened. No pads or anything.

Just a few tidbits.

- The team meeting went very very well as everyone paid attention to the coaches and none fell asleep.

- They looked good doing their jumping jacks. You could tell they have worked hard on them over the winter.

- When they did their running, the small lighter kids all out ran the bigger heavier kids. That's always a good thing.

- All in all it was a spirited first practice that ended with all the players enjoying some Gatorade and Cheetos.

Just a few tidbits.

- The team meeting went very very well as everyone paid attention to the coaches and none fell asleep.

- They looked good doing their jumping jacks. You could tell they have worked hard on them over the winter.

- When they did their running, the small lighter kids all out ran the bigger heavier kids. That's always a good thing.

- All in all it was a spirited first practice that ended with all the players enjoying some Gatorade and Cheetos.
Awesome!! This team has BCS bowl written all over it.

Just a few tidbits.

Shouldn't this be on the Manley Forum?

Practice report.

Mac put on 25 pounds and is up to 225
Sales was dogging it
Chibane was seen holding himself
Ryan taped a picture of a barn on his locker
PTG has been excused from running stairs
Shamarko ran a 3.9 40

Just a few tidbits.

Bees, my source tells me Wales looked awkward during jumping jacks. Still, as always, I respect your insight.

Practice report.

Mac put on 25 pounds and is up to 225
Sales was dogging it
Chibane was seen holding himself
Ryan taped a picture of a barn on his locker
PTG has been excused from running stairs
Shamarko ran a 3.9 40

A short but fatter center, a lazy #1 wideout, someone who can't go two hours without touching himself, an aspiring farmhand, a running back made of porcelain or scared of heights, and Shamarko.

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2012 Syracuse Orangemen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom