Crazy Alabama fan attacks Oklahoma student | Syracusefan.com

Crazy Alabama fan attacks Oklahoma student

Good choice of background song, but they did a poor job of syncing it to the action in the video.

I want to preface this by saying I hope that all of you who made the trek had a good time coming to New Orleans. I was pleasantly surprised how many fans were at the game even though it was a bit cold by New Orleans standards.

Anyways, leading up to the game I had almost zero opinion of either team and other than being pretty impressed with Nick Saban over the years, I didn't care at all who won the game. Although I will admit that I was slightly leaning towards Alabama after y'all had the better pregame pump up video.

However, after only about 10 minutes of arriving in the seats I got on stubhub on the Sooner side, a small but EXTREMELY vocal group of young Bama fans started causing a lot of problems.

I know that this likely doesn't epitomize your entire fan base but I think it says a lot about in that your worst fans are capable of this, and your best fans (There were others in the area) aren't good enough to tell them to quit embarrassing themselves. In the case of a neutral observer it really only takes one bad apple to ruin the bunch. I imagine I was not the only one who now has a lower opinion of your team as a result of these fans actions.

I uploaded a video should one of you be able to address with them how damaging that kind of thing is to Bama.

Last edited:
When this happened at Jets Patriots game the young lady as well as the other guy were charged with assualt. here I only see one perpetrator and she should get charged with assault and assigned community work service (like cleaning the urinals).

from rolltide to run and hide...

first there was a murder after the SEC championship

When this happened at Jets Patriots game the young lady as well as the other guy were charged with assualt. here I only see one perpetrator and she should get charged with assault and assigned community work service (like cleaning the urinals).

in a nursery? planting trees?

The use of 'Seven Nation Army' in that video is absolutely inspired!

I want to preface this by saying I hope that all of you who made the trek had a good time coming to New Orleans. I was pleasantly surprised how many fans were at the game even though it was a bit cold by New Orleans standards.

Anyways, leading up to the game I had almost zero opinion of either team and other than being pretty impressed with Nick Saban over the years, I didn't care at all who won the game. Although I will admit that I was slightly leaning towards Alabama after y'all had the better pregame pump up video.

However, after only about 10 minutes of arriving in the seats I got on stubhub on the Sooner side, a small but EXTREMELY vocal group of young Bama fans started causing a lot of problems.

I know that this likely doesn't epitomize your entire fan base but I think it says a lot about in that your worst fans are capable of this, and your best fans (There were others in the area) aren't good enough to tell them to quit embarrassing themselves. In the case of a neutral observer it really only takes one bad apple to ruin the bunch. I imagine I was not the only one who now has a lower opinion of your team as a result of these fans actions.

I uploaded a video should one of you be able to address with them how damaging that kind of thing is to Bama.

The gift that keeps on giving.

The gift that keeps on giving.

yWrkwyj.png

Yeah that chick needed to be allowed to have her drunk a$$ fall down the concrete steps. Not many things are more obnoxious than a drunk chick getting violent because she knows the guy can't hit back.

Yeah that chick needed to be allowed to have her drunk a$$ fall down the concrete steps. Not many things are more obnoxious than a drunk chick getting violent because she knows the guy can't hit back.

But if he did, how many of us would blame him?

But if he did, how many of us would blame him?
Depends... if a girl wants to become violent option 1 is to stop her without hurting her, IE holding her wrists and waiting for help to remove her. Option 2 is stay away from her until help can remove her. But if she has me in a spot where neither of those were possible and its stand there and take punches and or kicks to the face or knock her down? Call me the bad guy but I'm putting her down. I'm doing as little damage as a I can to stop her... but she's going to be stopped.

Classy ! Just the kind of girl you'd like to bring home.....not.

This is why Syracuse is not a top tier football power.
There is at least 10 women like this in every end zone section at a Buffalo game. Young, hot and drunk out of their gourds. I was born 30 yrs too freaking early.