Crazy Alabama fan attacks Oklahoma student | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Crazy Alabama fan attacks Oklahoma student

Actually sounds like both sets of fans were complete DBags... but she obviously went WAY over any line when she took it violent.

You mean going all Jimmy Superfly Snuka on a college kid while your teenage son watches. Both sets of fans were probably engaging in heightened s*** talking, though "I yell 'roll tide' when I bang my cousin" is pretty funny."

Yeah that chick needed to be allowed to have her drunk a$$ fall down the concrete steps. Not many things are more obnoxious than a drunk chick getting violent because she knows the guy can't hit back.
No way alcohol was involved in this one. ;)

You mean going all Jimmy Superfly Snuka on a college kid while your teenage son watches. Both sets of fans were probably engaging in heightened s*** talking, though "I yell 'roll tide' when I bang my cousin" is pretty funny."

Still, where the hell do people from Oklahoma get off on making fun of Alabama? Oklahoma, West Virginia, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana (outside of New Orleans) - they're all in that category of places where people should just keep their heads down and not mention where they're from.
The "roll tide" comment is a funny line... but a DBag line in a crowd with kids around. Not to mention a 120 lb 16 year old kid gets on you, ya smile and go back to the game. You don't challenge him to come down and fight. The initial "SEC" chant I think is fine... rooting for your team isn't "talking $h1t". Honestly, from the guys own recount, everything up UNTIL she goes Superfly Snuka seems like the OU fans were the asshats. But then that happened. Although... I must say... for a mom old enough for a 16 year old son... nice Tight End. Chick like that with experience, a nice body, and obviously willing to get crazy as hell is just a Penthouse Forum letter in waiting.

I think I bumped into psycho mom in a KoЯn moshpit once...

why are all cops fat nowadays? dont they have run to catch criminals or are they all fat also-

too bad that wasnt 2 chicks fighting

My favorite comment from the update:
"I'm not sure if the guy restraining her was her husband or not—they weren't sitting right next to each other..."
He later added: "It could have been a brother or a cousin, or an uncle, or son, or some combination of all of those."

I do give the 'Bama voice of reason guy huge props for acting as peacemaker and getting her out of there (twice) without also getting involved in the altercation. No props to the teenage son who helped escalate things, then was nowhere to be seen when Mommy fought his battle for him. Right or wrong (well, wrong in this case), he should've been flying right into the middle of things as soon as his mom started throwing punches.

Stole this from Deadspin, but this is crazy. Honestly, this is one of the first times where I would advocate violence against a woman.

One of the interesting things in our society is our commitment to equality...except where it is perceived to be detrimental to women. in other words, women want to be treated as equals - except in situations where they have historically gotten preferential treatment. Which means women don't REALLY want equality - they want preferential treatment over men.

Women like this need to be beaten into unconsciousness by the person she attacks - and as a society we need to applaud that as someone getting what she richly deserves. I would have no problem with a guy defending himself from assault by anyone, man or woman - the idea that women still deserve some special consideration is ridiculous - either they are equal, or they aren't. Period.

I just watched it again, this time without laughing. She does like a little stripper pole move at the 1:19 mark. Hillarious, I started laughing again.

I just watched it again, this time without laughing. She does like a little stripper pole move at the 1:19 mark. Hillarious, I started laughing again.
I noticed that too - muscle memory perhaps?

I've been digging the song today and watched several times, isolating on a different person each time. A couple more observations:
- At the end she puts on the smiles and tries to flirt her way out of trouble with the usher.
- As part of her mom of the year nomination, she points out her kids in their seats to make sure they're taken care of as she's about to be hauled out.
- The towel waving guy takes a nice roundhouse kick to the ribs.
- The OK peacemaker guy in the gray hat looks alot like HCSS.

Stupid b*tch. Shoulda been punched in the face.

HAHA deadspin comment

"hey, the dude had to learn sooner or later girls get sensitive about their crimson tide."

I noticed that too - muscle memory perhaps?

I've been digging the song today and watched several times, isolating on a different person each time. A couple more observations:
- At the end she puts on the smiles and tries to flirt her way out of trouble with the usher.
- As part of her mom of the year nomination, she points out her kids in their seats to make sure they're taken care of as she's about to be hauled out.
- The towel waving guy takes a nice roundhouse kick to the ribs.
- The OK peacemaker guy in the gray hat looks alot like HCSS.
Ha. I like the guy with the 'Pour(?) it on' shirt after Psycho 'Bama fan goes flying over. His hands go straight up like 'I ain't in this!' And then thankfully he does snare her kicking legs.

I keep looking for the guy holding the nerf hoop in the background.

I wish there was a longer version with the sound. Was that her husband trying to control her or just another Alabama fan?

This is why most people do not vacation in Alabama......

It's to the point where saying "crazy" and "Alabama fan" just seems redundant.