Crazy Alabama fan attacks Oklahoma student | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Crazy Alabama fan attacks Oklahoma student

Hah. She definitely does a stripper pole move on the railing.

hF348B0C3

that's quite an interview - "Her biggest concern seemed to be what Coach Saban’s reaction would be when reporters question him about it."
it must be great to be married to such a clueless jackass and to be raising jackass kids.
Ha. I'm not sure after pulling that stunt it was a good idea for Pritchett to strongly say she was not drunk. (Esp in the video where she is proudly flipping the bird.) She did that stone cold sober? All in all, I think both sides were dbags but... it was entertaining.

Ha. I'm not sure after pulling that stunt it was a good idea for Pritchett to strongly say she was not drunk. (Esp in the video where she is proudly flipping the bird.) She did that stone cold sober? All in all, I think both sides were dbags but... it was entertaining.
It was more sad than anything else. Her children are going to learn from her on how to behave at sporting events. Pathetic. So SEC, so Alabama…

It was more sad than anything else. Her children are going to learn from her on how to behave at sporting events. Pathetic. So SEC, so Alabama…
Well looking at the second video, her 16 year old has already been indoctrinated to worshiping SEC football. I guess there are conflicting stories who started this. But yes I agree it is sad.

Well looking at the second video, her 16 year old has already been indoctrinated to worshiping SEC football. I guess there are conflicting stories who started this. But yes I agree it is sad.
Conflicting stories??? She walks over trys to slap the guy. Gets pulled away. Sneaks past the guy who was trying to help her. Runs and Jumps on top of two people's heads trys to sucker punch the guy from behind then tries to kick him in the head multiple times, gets dragged away and she has a valid reason for doing that.
What conflicting story? Her feelings were hurt, she had to attack because she was in fear of her life?
I don't care her story, she's way out of line.

Conflicting stories??? She walks over trys to slap the guy. Gets pulled away. Sneaks past the guy who was trying to help her. Runs and Jumps on top of two people's heads trys to sucker punch the guy from behind then tries to kick him in the head multiple times, gets dragged away and she has a valid reason for doing that.
What conflicting story? Her feelings were hurt, she had to attack because she was in fear of her life?
I don't care her story, she's way out of line.
IMO she is drunk off her ass. That being said, I've heard some say the OU fans baited her. Were her actions appropriate? Hell no. That is all I meant. And I think the dude who tried to keep her away was her husband.

IMO she is drunk off her ass. That being said, I've heard some say the OU fans baited her. Were her actions appropriate? Hell no. That is all I meant. And I think the dude who tried to keep her away was her husband.
I have no doubt they didn't say nice things, but in no way does that create 'conflicting story' scenario.
There was no balance in this interaction. Its like someone said I was ugly so I had to stab them.