Crazy Karl Hess Story | Syracusefan.com

Crazy Karl Hess Story

is it really a slur to call someone eqyptian, even if they're not?

hess is a jerk for sure, very strange, but i don't know if that qualifies as a slur

acc might have to clean house with their refs. so bad

Hess, if the allegation is true, did not need to bring the guy's ethnic background into the equation.

wasn't he the one that tossed out the NC St alum from that game?

Hess, if the allegation is true, did not need to bring the guy's ethnic background into the equation.
oh i agree with that. anytime you put someone's race or ethnicity in between your and @ss, you're probably a racist

is it really a slur to call someone eqyptian, even if they're not?

hess is a jerk for sure, very strange, but i don't know if that qualifies as a slur

acc might have to clean house with their refs. so bad
Any ethnicity paired with "a**" is going to be received poorly.

Any ethnicity paired with "a**" is going to be received poorly.
you're right, i'll change my definition now

ever notice that bigots are really bad at identifying the people they hate?

random fat guys at concerts or sporting events who hate jews and arabs alike see me as a perfect foil. a) you're a and b) i'm irish and italian What

He also got into it with a Syracuse trustee after his wretched officiating at the NCAA game against Marquette in Cleveland in 2011. But since the trustee might have provoked him by walking up to his table in a restaurant and telling him what she thought of his officiating......maybe she's a bit culpable (for which she is totally unapologetic).

He also got into it with a Syracuse trustee after his wretched officiating at the NCAA game against Marquette in Cleveland in 2011. But since the trustee might have provoked him by walking up to his table in a restaurant and telling him what she thought of his officiating...maybe she's a bit culpable (for which she is totally unapologetic).

That is awesome! I'm completely serious I love hearing that story.

cto said:
He also got into it with a Syracuse trustee after his wretched officiating at the NCAA game against Marquette in Cleveland in 2011. But since the trustee might have provoked him by walking up to his table in a restaurant and telling him what she thought of his officiating...maybe she's a bit culpable (for which she is totally unapologetic).

This made me literally laugh out loud.

cto said:
Did said trustee consume large quantities of vino before said culpability arose?

Why are you, as an SU trustee, an admin on this board?

Hess is the worst official doing ACC games. Makes at least 1 outrageous call every game, sometimes more. Getting into it with fans sitting court side on more than one occasion is ridiculous -- refs need to have a thick skin. If this incident helps get him out of doing ACC games that would be great news.

Madbiker said:
Hess is the worst official doing ACC games. Makes at least 1 outrageous call every game, sometimes more. Getting into it with fans sitting court side on more than one occasion is ridiculous -- refs need to have a thick skin. If this incident helps get him out of doing ACC games that would be great news.
no way. Tony Greene is the worst and has no equal. Scientifically proven.

shandeezy7 said:
Why are you, a member of this board for less than a month, questioning who is and is not a member of this board?
are kingotis and kingonuaku relAtives?

hmmm . . . its certainly ignorant, but a slur? not so sure . . . however, if you think calling someone Egyptian is "an ethnic slur," then it seems to me you might be bigoted against Egyptians. as in: "he called me an ass, which was unprofessional, but he went too far when he compared me to those filthy Egyptians!"

Maybe because I STARTED this board 15 years ago this week.

It was my understanding that a board called "syracusefan" would be administrated by "fans". I was wrong in this assumption.

So this is a board for Syracuse fans owned and operated by a university trustee. That's fine, just changes my opinion of this board.

It was my understanding that a board called "syracusefan" would be administrated by "fans". I was wrong in this assumption.

So this is a board for Syracuse fans owned and operated by a university trustee. That's fine, just changes my opinion of this board.

There are few bigger SU hoops fans than cto.