Crowd for Raymond James ... | Syracusefan.com

Crowd for Raymond James ...

BORZAK

2nd String
A friend of my family, has their family assembles in Jacksonville, than heads to Tampa. They have 51 in their group. (many from upstate New York).

Hope we have a large turn out.

68 fans in Orange at that game has to beat the initial over/under. Wonder if Vegas reads the board.

The TexasMark/Syracusefan.com tailgate will be about 50-75 90 people strong!

Make that 90 tix sold in the TexanMark group. And I still get requests for more tickets. Anybody in my group have someone fall out...let me know I can resell your ticket to a Cuse fan.

And I'm with a group 0f 50 as well. I think we'll have em outnumbered. It was pretty close 2 years ago.

Its a shame ACC doesn't have any central florida teams. Gonna miss this.

I have no problem scheduling USF occasionally in the future...cuz of this.

Well we will have Fla St, Ga Tech, Miami and Clemson.

Well we will have Fla St, Ga Tech, Miami and Clemson.

Yes ... And I'm excited for those future road trips. But there are alot of upstaters/alumni around central florida and not near as many of them wwill make the travel to Tally, Miami or out of state. Miami has the best chance for a huge showing but it doesn't look like we'll be down there very often as they aren't in our division.

We had a very strong showing there for hoops a couple years ago. It was 60/40 if not darn near 50/50.

Give 'em hell boys. Wish I could make it.

Yes ... And I'm excited for those future road trips. But there are alot of upstaters/alumni around central florida and not near as many of them wwill make the travel to Tally, Miami or out of state. Miami has the best chance for a huge showing but it doesn't look like we'll be down there very often as they aren't in our division.

This...in addition Tallahassee is like driving to Massena for most CNY'ers located in Central FL/Tampa Bay area. Very few Cuse alumni and Upstate NY transplants within 2-3 hrs of the place. Tallahassee is like a 6-7 hr trip from Miami.

Well said Mark ... Tally is like Massena in more ways than one, not an easy sell for a road trip. And the ticket situation will probably suck.

The USF game is so great, pull in a big grassy lot right next to the stadium, easy access. Their fans are pretty laid back and welcoming. Tickets are a dime a dozen and you will get good seats to see a game in a big league stadium for like $20 give or take. This is an easy sell to anyone who even casually likes 'Cuse.

If anyone is still on the fence I don't know how I can encourage you more, just go.

It's one of Syracuse's 'Home away from the Dome'.

I will be there with my family, at least 4 out of the 5. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the tailgate. What time is everyone planning on meeting up fot the tailgate?

How many fans do you think we have there on Saturday? 2-3k? or more? I was last there in 2006...and I thought we had about 2-3k then.

The basketball games there draw close to 10000 thats right 10000 looks like home game so hopefully we can get that many for football game. i wont be down there till janurary but i was now i would be going! Will to basketball Jan 6

How many fans do you think we have there on Saturday? 2-3k? or more? I was last there in 2006...and I thought we had about 2-3k then.

I think there was 4-5k (give or take) in 2010 ... I think at least that show this year, hopefully more!

The basketball games there draw close to 10000 thats right 10000 looks like home game so hopefully we can get that many for football game. i wont be down there till janurary but i was now i would be going! Will to basketball Jan 6
I think you're being a bit generous about the Orange support for basketball games at USF.

The Sun Dome only seats 10,411, so it's highly unlikely that there would be 10,000 Syracuse fans there. I was at the January 2009 game there. Orange attendance for that game was on the order of 35-40%.

It sounds like the current renovations will not affect seating capacity. Interestingly, the Sun Dome opened around the same time (fall of 1980) as the Carrier Dome.

I think you're being a bit generous about the Orange support for basketball games at USF.

The Sun Dome only seats 10,411, so it's highly unlikely that there would be 10,000 Syracuse fans there. I was at the January 2009 game there. Orange attendance for that game was on the order of 35-40%.

It sounds like the current renovations will not affect seating capacity. Interestingly, the Sun Dome opened around the same time (fall of 1980) as the Carrier Dome.

The last hoops game was at the Times Forum which holds about 20k ... can't remember how many SU fans showed and what the attendance was, but it was a lot.