Curtis Dukes considering leaving after season | Syracusefan.com

Curtis Dukes considering leaving after season

Is Dukes a LB trying to be a RB? He should have transferred for this year to 'Cuse as a LB :)

Damaged goods.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Is Dukes a LB trying to be a RB? He should have transferred for this year to 'Cuse as a LB :)

Agree that one year to switch positions would be dicey if not impossible. But I think Stan Gibbs did it at cuse in the mid 90s moving from unused fullback to starting linebacker.

I thought he would be great this year but he has only 98 yards in 26 carries (3.8) with no scores and no catches. Either he was over-rated or he lacks the work ethic. I was thinking he's start here but it sure doesn't look like it now.

How is it even possible that there are people that didn't know that PSU players could transfer and play without having to sit out a year? Very strange.

PSU probably wouldn't offer him a 5th year anyway being that they are limited on scholarships.

PSU probably wouldn't offer him a 5th year anyway being that they are limited on scholarships.
That makes no sense.
They are limited on incoming scholarships. Everyone there should be able to stay with no impact.

That makes no sense.
They are limited on incoming scholarships. Everyone there should be able to stay with no impact.

They are limited on total scholarships as well. Drops from 85 to 75 to 65 IIRC.

How is it even possible that there are people that didn't know that PSU players could transfer and play without having to sit out a year? Very strange.
I'd assume he just didn't know rule completely and thought decision had to be made by this past fall not next year

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

They are limited on total scholarships as well. Drops from 85 to 75 to 65 IIRC.
Yup... but they've already lost at least 13 players.
If they were full, that means they're now down to 72.
Seniors will graduate and some underclassmen will transfer.

There will be a lot of in-state walkons that will get plenty of financial aid.

Didn't all the Illinois coaches in the PSU parking lot make that fact well known?

Picking up other team's sloppy seconds is rutgers' specialty. We do not want players to come here if they cannot make it on a team with only 65 scholarship players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom