Cuse -9 vs ND | Syracusefan.com

Cuse -9 vs ND

Just win, baby. 9 seems very high.

Fair line, ND is not very good and we should be able to handle them.

The only times I have ever bet Syracuse games was when I took Syracuse as the fav or + the points. Or maybe the over in the game.

But +9... WOW! That is going to be tough for me to lay off. WOW!!!

I'd bet ND if I was to bet... +9 for them seems like enough

Sucker bet. They want you to take the points. Means SU wins by more than 9.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Cooley will kill us inside... as he did a year ago vs a GREAT cuse team. +9 is a gift

If this game is 9 that means Syracuse is the play . First rule of gambling if it looks too good to be true IT IS!!! Love seeing Cuse laying 9 here

If this game is 9 that means Syracuse is the play . First rule of gambling if it looks too good to be true IT IS!!! Love seeing Cuse laying 9 here
ha I wish it were this easy to pick a winner

Cooley will kill us inside... as he did a year ago vs a GREAT cuse team. +9 is a gift

Ya gotta agree, this line seems way out of whack.

Home court is usually 4/4.5 points . Syracuse -5 on a neutral court seems pretty fair to me.

Home court is usually 4/4.5 points . Syracuse -5 on a neutral court seems pretty fair to me.
Home court advantage is currently 3.43 points

Maybe Vegas knows James is coming back today!!! Or maybe the line is just nine... I wish it was the first one.

I cant believe its that high. This is a game we can most definitely lose outright forgetting about giving the points.

This line stinks. Way too high for way we've been playing and the way they shoot. I LOVE SU. LGO.

Line smells! It's a trap! They want you to take ND!

Or maybe the people who bet real $ on this stuff don't obsess over the most recent game.

One of the two.

obligatory post where I say Pomeroy has us -12.

This may come back to bite me, but ND isn't really that good. Depaul just took them to OT. (granted, on the road). Gtown smacked them at home. They beat Rutgers by 3 at home. UConn beat them at home. They aren't bad or anything, but I like us -9

obligatory post where I say Pomeroy has us -12.

This may come back to bite me, but ND isn't really that good. Depaul just took them to OT. (granted, on the road). Gtown smacked them at home. They beat Rutgers by 3 at home. UConn beat them at home. They aren't bad or anything, but I like us -9

They are a different team once they shelved Martin. Defensively he was a total liability. Now with him out of the lineup they have stabilized the ship. This team can make shots and Cooley will most certainly get a double double tonight.

We need to in ugly like we did against Louisville and Cincinnati. We should be able to get good shot opportunities inside of 15 feet. The $64,000 question is can we make them.

Based on team's scoring and defence rates the line should be about -11. Those rates are typically the starting points for a line with maybe a point or two difference. So they already made an adjustment downwards against SU for 2 to 2.5 points for various acceptable reasons.

Big East road teams have been very good against the spread the last three years compared to other conferences -- but I am not betting this one.

They are a different team once they shelved Martin. Defensively he was a total liability. Now with him out of the lineup they have stabilized the ship. This team can make shots and Cooley will most certainly get a double double tonight.

We need to in ugly like we did against Louisville and Cincinnati. We should be able to get good shot opportunities inside of 15 feet. The $64,000 question is can we make them.

I totally expect Cooley to get a double double. But they have a really poor defense. (Also a really good offense). We should be able to get lots of good looks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom