Cuse -9 vs ND | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse -9 vs ND

Vegas wants even money on both sides. They rarely if ever take a position on a game, where they are TRYING to get money on a certain side. Vegas would rather have 1000 bets on ND and 1000 bets on SU and just make the vig off every bet, rather than make a killing or get killed depending on the outcome.

Wow, that appears to be a lot of points against a quality opponent, 18-4; 6-3. I just don't see us covering, unless ND is sloppy with the ball and turns it over quite a bit leading for several easy fast break buckets for us. Which, in the past few games, we haven't been getting.

I like the match up as long as we play defense. ND is not a very good defensive team and will struggle to keep our gaurds and forwards from driving.

I'd bet ND if I was to bet... +9 for them seems like enough

Especially with our difficulty scoring. I don't bet against Syracuse but that line looks like money in the bank. I see us having a tough time just winning this game tonight, let alone laying 9 points.

Vegas wants even money on both sides. They rarely if ever take a position on a game, where they are TRYING to get money on a certain side. Vegas would rather have 1000 bets on ND and 1000 bets on SU and just make the vig off every bet, rather than make a killing or get killed depending on the outcome.

For the 8,00,001st time they definitely take a side sometimes but regardless, # of bets ≠ $.

For the 8,00,001st time they definitely take a side sometimes but regardless, # of bets ≠ $.

They take a side everytime they make a home unranked team a favorite over the road ranked team. If they wanted even money in those matchups they would make the road team a slight favorite. But once in awhile they're pigs. Just one example.

They take a side everytime they make a home unranked team a favorite over the road ranked team. If they wanted even money in those matchups they would make the road team a slight favorite. But once in awhile they're pigs. Just one example.

I wonder about this; you're probably right, because people can be lazy and see a number next to a team name and assume they should be a favorite over an unranked team, even on the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom