Cuse at UNLV Discount Tix (Link) | Syracusefan.com

Cuse at UNLV Discount Tix (Link)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Ok...as most of you know. I'm sold-out and can't let our tailgate grow out of control.

However, my UNLV Tix Rep has reached out with a special offer...see below

Mark,

I am sending you a special offer link for anyone in your group who would like to buy tickets ahead of time through UNLV since I know that you have capped yourself out but might still have others wanting to buy tickets.

This link provides a discount on all available ticket locations that I have for the Syracuse game here at Allegiant. I'd recommend letting your people buy through this link so that they do not miss out once July hits or pay more as we get closer to the day of the game.

Let me know if you have any questions.

UNLV Rebels vs. Syracuse University Special Ticket Offer
AIorK4x6B7cLJdwqr-xmbpn9p3zXWa4uiwjn4wzXa78AxqUIHCenl-sALtVFraPXhi70CrGfoWQC7jg

benjams77
Guy Fawkes
High Plains
Keger03
AZOrange

Last edited:
This is a great deal as you get group rate pricing for tix lots less than 20.

Some of the seats offered come with Club access...others don't.

Expect a handling fee added...so for example the $80 tix will be $88 per person.

My group is in Sections 131 and 132. We have Club access. We are 175 strong.

Moderators...please tack this after a day or two.

This is a great deal as you get group rate pricing for tix lots less than 20.

Some of the seats offered come with Club access...others don't.

Expect a handling fee added...so for example the $80 tix will be $88 per person.

My group is in Sections 131 and 132. We have Club access. We are 175 strong.

Moderators...please tack this after a day or two.
An $8 handling fee these days is unbelievably reasonable.

I feel bad that I was expecting a groupon for this game considering its in an NFL stadium and they wont sell out. Maybe I need to reconsider buying the tickets now?

Seriously considering this. Is there a deadline for to purchase? Looking at getting two.

I feel bad that I was expecting a groupon for this game considering its in an NFL stadium and they wont sell out. Maybe I need to reconsider buying the tickets now?
For Utah Tech, sure...however, UNLV is expecting this to be their biggest game of the year. They don't open up the upper decks so capacity is probably south of 40K

If you are just 1 or 2 tix you can probably wait. However if you want to sit on SU's side you might just grab the cheapest tix offered through the link.

Seriously considering this. Is there a deadline for to purchase? Looking at getting two.
No idea...on deadline.

If you buy and can't go pretty good chance you could resell here to a fan though.

For Utah Tech, sure...however, UNLV is expecting this to be their biggest game of the year. They don't open up the upper decks so capacity is probably south of 40K

If you are just 1 or 2 tix you can probably wait. However if you want to sit on SU's side you might just grab the cheapest tix offered through the link.
Will have 3 including myself. I didnt know they kept the upper deck closed off! Thanks for the heads up. That is a game changer for sure. What is the club access stuff/cost?

Talked to the tix rep...their capacity in the lower level is approximately 35K. If the demand is there they open up the north endzone in the 200s.

BL: this is their big game besides their rivals UNR and Boise.

SU game was given the premium tag...so I doubt a groupon

Not sure if they'll do vet tix a week or two out if you are a Vet or First Responder.

Will have 3 including myself. I didnt know they kept the upper deck closed off! Thanks for the heads up. That is a game changer for sure. What is the club access stuff/cost?
You can get into Club access as cheap as $88 per tix.

Private restrooms, bar and concessions, TVs, couches, etc...

And a chance to meet topshelf posters like myself lol

Until a couple years ago it was Dixie State College. Located in St George Utah...really beautiful area and campus
I saw Dixie St play Sacramento St 30 years ago. They were D-1AA then. They are in the WAC now kinda D-1 I suppose

You can get into Club access as cheap as $88 per tix.

Private restrooms, bar and concessions, TVs, couches, etc...

And a chance to meet topshelf posters like myself lol
Will you be signing autographs and if so, will items be available for purchase or do we need to bring our own?!

I had to Google "Utah Tech" to see if that is an actual college football team, or if it was just a generic name you made up to sound random. It's real, and it's spectacular.
Their new school name is super boring, I think they fumbled on that a bit, but I like their logo and colors. Looks sharp.

Their new school name is super boring, I think they fumbled on that a bit, but I like their logo and colors. Looks sharp.
If I ever move to Utah, St. George is #1 on my list. If we weren't already committed to visiting friends in Orange County I'd stay a few days around St. George after the game. Four nights is enough of Vegas IMHO.