Cuse.com...anyone else worried... | Syracusefan.com

Cuse.com...anyone else worried...

CuseOnly

All American
We are getting new uni's according to many reports and the new cuse ipad app is out. Neither of those things worry me. What worries me is that I see mostly Orange with grey accents on the website.

Very little blue, even the ".com" on the site is "platinum". When you roll the pointer over the categories, what color comes up..."platinum".

CuseOnly said:
We are getting new uni's according to many reports and the new cuse ipad app is out. Neither of those things worry me. What worries me is that I see mostly Orange with grey accents on the website. Very little blue, even the ".com" on the site is "platinum". When you roll the pointer over the categories, what color comes up..."platinum".

I'd love to see a football uni that looked like the lacrosse uni from last weekend. I'm alright with the platinum - but prefer the blue.

Not worried.

what--me worry.jpg

grey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>blue

when it comes to Syracuse

grey>>>>>>>>>>>>>blue>>>>>>>>>>>white>>>>(turquoise)>>>>>>>orange

grey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>blue

when it comes to Syracuse
Not sure if serious but personally I'm tired of the navy blue. There is one official color: orange. So the secondary / alternate color could be anything. Gray, silver, black, light blue, purple, green, pink...

Let's switch it up.

Not sure if serious but personally I'm tired of the navy blue. There is one official color: orange. So the secondary / alternate color could be anything. Gray, silver, black, light blue, purple, green, pink...

Let's switch it up.
im serious.

and you nailed it.

Syracuse has 1 color...ORANGE.

sad thing is we cant find a way to make it look cool, yet every other team/school can.

chip is right (sorta;) ) by stating hed like to see turqouise.

seriously, how can they not get this right????

to me, grey is a neutral color, so its perfect filler. the Giants have managed to blend it in with the uni perfectly imo.

:noidea:

im serious.

and you nailed it.

sad thing is we cant find a way to make it look cool, yet every other team/school can.

to me, grey is a neutral color, so its perfect filler. the Giants have managed to blend it in with the uni perfectly imo.

Does it bother you that the Giants road uniforms don't have much (if any) blue in them?

Does it bother you that the Giants road uniforms don't have much (if any) blue in them?
no.

theyve won 2 SuperBowls in the away whites w/red #s. :cool:

dont like the all reds that theyve since dropped and not a fan of the white pants they wore 1x last year.

if they went white pants white jerseys with red #s...yeah, ugly and wouldnt be a fan.

im serious.

and you nailed it.

I was referring to color choice of fans to wear when they attend games.

(insert a dozen posts that can't see the sarcasm, although I'll just assume they're directed at you).

"Times change," Shafer said then. "Whether I love it or not doesn't matter. It's about the kids that put it on the line, the players that put it on the line."

Personally, and I dont think many people would disagree but blue accents orange so much better then grey. But, most teams accent orange with blue, so this is why I think Platinum has become more of a secondary color for us, to differentiate us from everybody else. As everyone says, our only color is Orange. When we use blue, we look to much like the other orange and blue teams.

Let's switch it up.

Yuck

They seem to be making a push to separate themselves from other orange and blue teams. Im all for it.

money3189 said:
They seem to be making a push to separate themselves from other orange and blue teams. Im all for it.

You got a beef with Penn Yan?

money3189 said:

Why? Good teams don't change their colors just because someone else wears them.

Yes me worry...they have shown very little competency in the past at changing anything with regard to SU uniforms. Whether it is Nike or the SU administration, I have no confidence that we will not look terrible regardless of colors chosen.

With the exception of last year, which I thought was a step forward, the uniforms looked good even with the decrease in Orange.

You thought last year's uniforms were a step forward?

I thought the "Violet Beauregard" look absolutely sucked.

tumblr_inline_mspfesLGPW1qz4rgp.jpg

13452100-standard.jpg