Cuse favored by 2.5 over NC State | Syracusefan.com

Cuse favored by 2.5 over NC State

Hopefully we get a real nice Saturday night crowd to honor one of greatest Orangemen of all time.

We take the two DJ's out of the game we win. But it won't be easy.
Don’t like this matchup at all for us.

just need to play 40 min.. the games we cant get past the 30 min window have not gone very well.

Oh it’s so negative thinking this team may not win a game against a team better than them. Does it hurt to insert the orange? Curious.

Peel on or peel off?

Don’t like this matchup at all for us.
I'm encouraged by the point spread, even taking into account the Vegas bump for playing at home.

I think turnovers will determine the outcome. NCST is very good at creating ball pressure and SU is susceptible.

Hopefully we get a real nice Saturday night crowd to honor one of greatest Orangemen of all time.

We take the two DJ's out of the game we win. But it won't be easy.
I’m seeing NC St now favored by 1.

I’m seeing NC St now favored by 1.
It’s all the over the place in the last 2 hours. We are -2 on one site and +1.5 at another. Averaging everything out this game is basically the ultimate pickem.

Insert it where? Sounds painful.
You Know Comedy GIF by Kim's Convenience

There is ZERO chance we lose this after FSU For real. We are gonna play with our hair on fire. You heard it here first
Let’s hope your psychic abilities fare better than two3zone last Tuesday.

We made Vegas a lot of money tonight. Line opened at Syracuse -2.5 then moved to NCSt to as much as -1.5. All the money was on the Wolfpack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom